Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Here is your friend Dr Ali of Clonskeagh.
If there was enough of them here then they would tie you up and flog the living shit out of you over in the carpark of Blanch shopping centre for being a layabout alco @sidney. just be careful with this dreamy bullshit thats in your head, fellas like you if there was enough of you could do a shit load of damage with your ‘ideals’

3 Likes

He’s not my friend, friend. I nominated him for COTY, remember I told you that?

That wouldn’t tally with your rather caricaturish idea of what my views are, of course.

he would still cut both your hands of if enough of his crew could get in here @Sidney

you need to cut this idealist shit out, thats all. these muslims are making a fool of you, the likes of you would be the first against the wall, you fool

1 Like

It’s amazing how they all always resort to shouting in the end. :smile:

Will you please outline for me what your point is?

Once again, sharia law is valid insofar as it is compatible with domestic law.

If people are having their rights abused by sharia law they have access to the courts for correction.

If there are abuses occurring and they are not being addressed then the question for Britain is why such a vast cohort of people being abused and denied their rights (as you appear to be intimating) do not have access to justice. So the problem, if there is one as you appear to be trying to suggest, is access to the British legal system.

Once again, you don’t seem to understand what “clamped” means. Maybe you need a TFT refresher?

What I’ve written is based firmly in reality. What the likes of you and your mini-mes write is loop the loop stuff.

Here’s a list of solutions and hilarious assertions from you screaming Marys that I compiled a couple of weeks back:

i) Banning Islam altogether.
ii) Rounding up every Muslim in Ireland and deporting them.
iii) @maroonandwhite’s suggestion which I quote: “the west, the US or whatever needs to manufacture a reason to invade Saudi Arabia.” This from the person who says they’re a fan of Chomsky, Pilger and Fisk.
iv) Accusing me of “excusing the gassing of the Kurds”.
v) @balbec’s post: "Suppress their supporters, kill as many of their operatives as possible and respect their human rights as much as they respect those of their victims."

Adding to this:
vi) Constantly screaming "Sidney and @glasagusban SUPPORT RAPE!!!
vii) Implying that “Sharia Law” has superceded UK law even though it has no legal standing.
viii) Implying that Muslims who live in western countries should have restrictions put on their movement and freedoms.
ix) Calling me “a friend of Ali Selim”.

Sidney suggested that @Treatystones wanted a separate law for Muslims.
I pointed out it was the Muslims who wanted a separate law for themselves, and that we’d be happy if they just obeyed the laws we had. Such as not raping everyone.
Sidney then said this wasn’t true so I pointed him to evidence of the Sharia law courts in the UK. Which is of course evidence of Muslims operating their own laws.
Ye both went off on a tangent then about Sharia law not over ruling British law etc etc, which was nothing to do with anything but I went along with it for the craic.

Any more questions?

FYI @Julio_Geordio, that is a clamping.

So according to you: all Muslims want sharia law, are disobeying the laws we have, are going around raping people.

to expect ireland for example to open their borders to hordes of young islamic men coming from a warzone and expect a harmonious and romantic conclusion is incredibly naive and not helping anyone.
and then you are just pushing this nonsensical garbage left right and centre so unfortunetly you are going to wind up a lot of people which is possibly your intention but and get some shit thrown back at you, but the reality is that most right minded people unafraid to stand against the utterly ridiculous and fucked up ‘politically correct’ era we now live in can see something that you are either obviously or pretending to be blind to.

I never said any of that mate. Is it reading or comprehension you struggle with?

If you live in a country, yes, generally you should be able to go where you like and do what you want, as long as you aren’t breaking the law. That’s what a free society allows, but it seems some here don’t want a free society, which makes me laugh when they talk about protecting “our culture”, given that they appear to be quite keen to abolish the central tenet of “our culture”.

[quote=“Julio_Geordio, post:3863, topic:19924”] I pointed out it was the Muslims who wanted a separate law for themselves,
and that we’d be happy if they just obeyed the laws we had. Such as not raping everyone.Sidney then said this wasn’t true so I pointed him to evidence of the Sharia law courts in the UK. Which is of course evidence of Muslims operating their own laws.Ye both went off on a tangent then about Sharia law not over ruling British law etc etc, which was nothing to do with anything but I went along with it for the craic.
[/quote]

You just posted a load of conjecture, pal, which was demolished.

Claiming “you went along with it for the craic” is weak, very weak.

What’s conjecture? That Sharia law doesn’t treat women fairly?

The conjecture is that it is “law”.

Calling something “law” doesn’t make it so.

You said: “the Muslims”, meaning all of them, want “a seperate law for themselves”. That we’d be happy “if they just obeyed the law”, meaning that they, all the Muslims, don’t. Then you on to elaborate in particular that all the Muslims, which you were talking about, don’t obey the laws of “not raping everyone”.

My conprehension (copying @anon7035031’s stock response, you must really be struggling) is very good. Maybe you have difficulty articulating yourself and you didn’t say what you meant to say.

My intention is to both demolish the insane views of the screaming Marys on a serious level, and also to wind the fuck out of you.

I think on any objective level I’m succeeding.

I do love it when you rant about political correctness, as if you fancy yourself as some kind of €2 shop-value version of Jeremy Clarkson or Richard Littlejohn.

Yeah, let’s get rid of political correctness and go back to treating minorities like the sub-humans they are!

Another friend of the deviants @Sidney and @glasagusban

Thank God we’ve for the Daily Mail to record this sort of carryon.

there should be paramilitary death squads set up in Northern European countries to deal with these gangs of rapists and perverts, they should be shot dead in the street if they are seen harassing women

3 Likes

But the Irish raped for 80 years or more and killed raw infants