Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Speak for yourself

:roll_eyes:

We always cooked them first in Monaghan, Joe.

1 Like

WTF we cannot as shamed Irish by the IRA and Church hold a moral high ground

I suspect the muslim with the baseball bat is @glasagusban , the other muslim deviants are reportedly all very well educated

Are you trawling the web for any old shite at all? Iā€™d nearly wish a gang of these well educated Muslim terrorist rapists were let loose for a day here and raped and murdered youā€¦ That would be something.

1 Like

Terrorism kid its a cunt. The best way to stop it is to stop doing it

Weā€™ve become the latest victims of Muslim sexual terrorism :eek:

www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/an-alleged-rapist-on-a-gold-coast-holiday-blamed-big-waves-for-attacking-eight-women/news-story/2405c7cd627d713bb54992ab57e25418

You are lacking in comprehension though. Hereā€™s the thing; you read what the Muslim cleric said right? If Muslims become the majority in a country then sharia law should be the law of the land. For that statement alone and to ensure it cannot ever happen I would deport him and anyone who attends his mosque. You would think Irish people of all people would understand how a poisonous ideology leads to a poisonous society.

If Muslims want to live in the west they need to adopt the secular belief system when it comes to not just the law but what is acceptable culturally. It isnā€™t acceptable to treat women like livestock, forbid them to walk around unattended, forbid them from having a shag should the need arises, etc.

Itā€™s a huge ask though to expect people to give up their nonsense beliefs when itā€™s being instilled in them by ā€œGodā€™s messengersā€. Much like Ireland in the 40s and 50s when priests could condemn women from the pulpit, in total disregard for any laws of the land. Look at the shit it led to and the legal system did fuck all to challenge the cunts.

Thatā€™s why I say poisonous ideology should be banned as hate speech in civilized countries. If you want a bit of sharia law thereā€™s lots of places to choose from.

7 Likes

Police operation happening at the Opera House and Manly Wharf. Ferries cancelled. More as I get information from my sources to followā€¦

1 Like

TFK; always the first for breaking terrorism news :ronnyroar:

Keep us posted.

All staff and visitors to Opera House and environs evacuated, police conducting a search. One of those really cool Police boats is patrolling off the Opera House, repeat, there is a police boat in the water.

1 Like

Fitzy, please, please donā€™t be putting yourself in harmā€™s way just to keep TFK posters up to date.

If youā€™re trying to atone for your renumeration/remuneration quandary earlier, this isnā€™t the way to do it.

GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

Stay safe ye cunts

Remuneration is a word. Renumeration is not a word. Renumeration is used by people who do no know how to spell Remuneration.
Iā€™m sitting in Five Dock by the way, well out of harms way, unless itā€™s a nuclear device, in which case I envisage some potential traffic problems this evening, which will be not good as I have to play 5 a side.

2 Likes

Explaining = Losing

3 Likes

Just out of a meeting there now. Whatā€™s going on?

Thereā€™s a fucking huge storm just hitting Sydney. The cops are searching the Opera House for some shit.

Just asked the taxi driver and he had no clue what was going on and he was one of them

Bomb after going off in a public area in Indonesia lads. Is there any end to it. I think it was a shopping centre. Will keep eye on CNN.

1 Like

Sure that place is all muslim wtf like.
Fitz and co stay safe kudos