Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Apparently a threat of a bomb on board the Manly Ferry.

The “coast” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: seems to be clear.

:ronnyroar:The Feds :ronnyroar:

Crisis averted. Terrorism is really shit here.

Update from Indonesia - multiple explosions “as many as six”, three confirmed dead so far, ongoing gun battle now, near the UN building on busy road.

Abu Bakar Bashir, the mastermind of the Bali Bombings in 2002 and founder of Jemaah Islamiah, was in court during the week, trying to have his sentence reduced. He told the judges they would burn in hell, or some such, which probably wasn’t the best way to argue a sentence reduction. These bombs could be payback for that.

1 Like

Projectx will have full update in the morning

its awful to think they are are Irish people willing to facilitate the entry of terrorists into the country and to destroy the Irish way of life

Anyone who flies with emirates or etihad is crazy

1 Like

Be careful coming back from Oz mate.

Why’s that? I find them reasonable.

Ive rebooked. Going quantas to the states.driving route 66 and flying home with the national carrier

4 Likes

Durka durkas are not to be trusted.

1 Like

You’re a fascist, I get it. Don’t expect me to debate with you as if this kind of statement is reasonable or normal.

I suppose the irony is lost on you there.

I just regaled your yarn over a coffee in the canteen this morning. It got big likes across the board Fitzy. Very well done :clap:

Great pragmatism on display again

The way things are going at the moment people are going to have to start wearing these suits on Public transport.

https://www.med-eng.com/Portals/0/Images/Products/PPE/PPE-EOD-EOD9.png

I wonder was this guy saved by the Irish navy.

Thank heaven it wasn’t Mary-Kate.

1 Like

Another victory for the terrorists