Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Thanks for the contribution

We must always support our U.S allies and our Israeli brothers.

Of his last 6 posts before my one, 5 of them were pastes of Daily Mail articles. He even managed to post the same article twice 16 hours apart. Maybe give the lad an INTERNET crash course to up his game.

1 Like

No buddy. Iā€™m no sympathiser. Sure why and how could I be when the us supported this disgusting shit. Thats only the tip of the iceberg. This sort of shit has been going on since after ww2. Its just trying to have some perspective and realise whatā€™s really going on. 65 nato members have gone through invasions, cous, genocide, but you will not hear this from cnn sky and the daily fucking mail. You have me and others wrong saying we are sympathetic but we are just not blind to the horrors of man

No @Mac. I was grateful for each link.
Stop being an asshole.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no hope for you pal. Hollywood has your head warped. How many of your us friends were killed in ww2? Who really took the brunt of that war 6m Jews (tbcd) check out the Russian deaths there kiddo

Wow, you are pretty obsessed with me.

You are correct of course, there were huge Russian casualties in ww2.

Russian were the most effected by the nazis, not the Jews who of 1 or 2 % of the us population control the federal bank. Them and the us are by far (with our other mates the turkd) have by far broken the most un resolutions. Find that on the daily mail kid.
Have a read if this article about yankie imperialism and ā€˜red linesā€™ and russia. Imagine the situation if russians (cuba) were near their bordersā€¦Noam Chomsky | Red Lines in Ukraine and Elsewhere http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/23448-noam-chomsky-red-lines-in-ukraine-and-elsewhere

1 Like

FOAD you cunt

1 Like

Once you guys vote to leave the EU, I hope the Irish get a chance to vote also on the issue

@ProjectX Terrorist attack in Clontarf

ā€œI was absolutely shockedā€¦ I should have taken a picture of him"

Sick bitch.

The stress of it will kill her.

3 Likes

The poor man was probably stressed and only had days to live. Sure fuck it, let him at it.

1 Like

Stress, Ted.

Turn out they have also had to start holding these classes for incoming Trinity College students

Only right, then students are sexual deviants. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Disneyland under attack from Muslim terrorists, the fucking scumbags

1 Like