Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

its actually frightening what is going to happen at the European Championships, thousands will be killed

1 Like

Likely all soccer supporters. The place would be better off

1 Like

What a shower of cunts.

1 Like

Michael Noonan wants to open the floodgates to them

He’s clearly way out of his depth and does not realise what he is dealing with here.

Myself and the wife were talking about taking the kids in August. Fuck that.
They way things are it’ll be a week in Ballyagran.

1 Like

anyone heading to France at the moment needs their head examined, in fact i would report any people who are thinking of bringing children there to social services

3 Likes

get these bastards out of Europe now, every last one of them

1 Like

If this keeps going, Delaney will secure a half million tickets

@Sidney won’t be happy with you.

the poor morally bankrupted lad can’t understand why his muslim terrorist pals are murdering and raping their way through Europe.

1 Like

Was there a few years ago, it’s great Mike, work away, the kids will love it. Though I thought Disneyland in Hong Kong was better. You can’t let the terrorists win by hiding indoors like @tassotti.

you’d bring your kids into a war zone? where you out in the sun too long today? France is a warzone mate, worse than Syria, thousand will die in the summer there at the hands of muslim terrorists, it just a matter of time before the next big hit in France

1 Like

Mate, France is not worse than Syria. If you think that, then go and have a holiday in Syria, I’m sure you’d be very welcome.

you have no clue what you are on about, Europe is at war

no prizes for what group is behind this I’d wager, then you have the likes of Michael Noonan wanting to open the floodgates

FAO of @ProjectX @HBV @Tassotti @NigNogsOut

Bring knuckle dusters.

Good initiative. Anyone willing to put their head above the parapet to highlight the dangers of radical Islam is to be admired.
It’s much easier be a do gooder and watch disaster unfold on the internet.

1 Like

The leader of Pegida in Germany posted this photo of himself on social media.

Good to know that he has some support here.