Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

These Pediga fools got chased all over Dublin today, how embarrassing.

Terrorism now veiled as ‘anti racism’. Deary me.
Really worrying development this, having the anti racism cause hi-jacked by scum.

Anti racism = pro violence

Chased by pro islamic terrorists

Only in your imagination.

Who attacked them, in your opinion?

What odds that scallywag @Watch_The_Break involved here. Isent he a well known rent a mob casual?
Anti racism but also anti peaceful demonstration. How can you deal with people like that.
Really worrying development this.

Right-minded citizens who don’t want fascist knuckle-draggers getting a foothold in Dublin.

Ok, and we saw the footage on TV that the attacks were carried out by PRO ISLAMIC terrorist scumbags.

You also think the terrorist attack in Dublin yesterday was carried out by " Right-minded citizens who want dublin scum gangland knuckle-draggers getting a foothold in Dublin."

Right minded citizens would have left it to the gardai rather than engaging in criminality and oppression of free speech

2 Likes

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire Art. Pegida are scum.

I bet you were sick yesterday’s attack wasn’t done by Muslims. Now toddle off over to the Daily Mail site and give us some peace you tiresome fool.

2 Likes

That’s not for you or other handwringers in this country to determine. There’s serious bigotry on both sides of this argument

When are Pegida organising a protest for Limerick, anyone know?

See on the footage there, they got a few of these muslims cornered in a convenience store and started hammering them until the cops intervened.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Look at this cop attack an RTE camera man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFv6ArDBEBY

An opinion is ok

RTE camera batoned would be a more accurate headline

2 Likes

Suspected Isis jihadis enter Europe posing as Syrian refugees | Metro News

Eh?

To be fair that was one of the comedic things I’ve ever seen on RTE news.

The Garda gave him a clip into the leg, prior to that he was shouting you can’t touch cameras, I thought it was absolutely hilarious to be honest.

The scum lefties and gougers who were attacking people in shops had the gardai completely riled up. They did a commendable job in my opinion bar that obvious oversight.