Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

They split the departure gates into various sections as well. Apparently at least one of the blasts happened at the American Airlines gate. So if you here so poor damsel from Ireland crying about the terror, she was probably well away from it.

What we need now are calm heads. As a first step i would nuke the following places - Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Turkey. As a second step then i would raze the following to the ground - Molenbeek, Tipperary, Bradford, every Mosque in Europe. Any known muslims then to be rounded up and put on a one way boat to Antarctica.

It won’t solve all our problems but it would be the most sensible first approach.

14 Likes

Broadford too.

2 Likes

I don’t see any bears around here do you?

2 Likes

Pallasgreen did well to survive the cull there.

1 Like

French Prime Minister Manuel Valls says “We are at war. In Europe we have been subjected to acts of war for several months.”

Make no mistake, this is a war gents. Our way of life is under threat.

No ten dead as initially reported

You’re going to have to clarify that for me.

2 Likes

In.
The locals here in the Duchy are nervous, but the population of these type of nutter is small and far more manageable/trackable than Belgium or Paris (hopefully).
Still though, I’d imagine the automatics will be rolled out for a few days here by the cops.
Belgian and possibly French borders will probably be checkpointed for a couple of days.

1 Like

15 dead in metro blast

The situation seems to be very fluid

Belgian Prime Minister says ‘scores’ dead which would imply at least 40.

Yerrah fuck, I thought you were in Brussels not Luxemborg.

The Metro operator La Stib has confirmed that 15 people were killed in the Maelbeek metro station blast.

far from it kid. just because the like of me could have told you this was going to happen doesn’t mean i celebrate it. dont judge me by your standards as i have absolutely no value in Internet Victories.

i condemn this. its sick. its twisted. these are animals. they want to come here and murder us. its about time the likes of yourself started to condemn them for this and its also about time you gave up that old nonsense about integrating a crowd of fuckers into Ireland who simply want to murder us all and install their sick system here.

They don’t want to integrate, they never have and never will. If they had wanted to integrate it would have happened by now.

2 Likes

All Irish people want to terrorise Britain, mate.

All Christians want to murder all Muslims.

All United States of Americans want to murder each other.

It’s about time you gave up your mealy mouthed apologism and condemned these evil terrorists.

Why can’t you do that?

On a serious note. Why aren’t these Muslim countries clamping down hard on these terrorists and turning their armed forces against them?

What did the Belgians ever do to the Muslims bar welcome them settle in their country as they desperately fled their own?