Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

15 dead at the metro station and 11 dead at the airport.

Probably because some of the muslim countries are funding the cunts.

Let’s fucking assassinate their leaders so.

Where is the Irish ‘Muslim’ outrage at their brothers slaughtering innocent people left right and centre across Europe in their name?

Answer me that. What has the Dublin mosques for example had to say today about yet another terror attack on their behalf?

Yeah, but we’re funding those Muslim countries that are funding the cunts.

Where’s your outrage at the IRA killing Airey Neave, pal?

1 Like

Was it not you telling us it was full of roasters in full swing on their way to Cheltenham?

Would you stop. We’re not even funding ourselves Sidney.

INLA, mate.

“We” were attacked today, mate.

So we’re 100% sure it was Muslims behind this then? Just putting that out there for clarification before I get on board with @Smark’s plan.

1 Like

? I abhor the ira
The ira are scum. Terrorists are scum. That’s the point here @Sidney , it’s not about politics or internet victories it’s about terrorists murdering people.

@HBV is an INLA supporter.

You haven’t condemned it. You haven’t condemned terrorism. You haven’t condemned the IRA. Your continued silence on this matter speaks volumes.

It’s not about INTERNET victories, so why do you keep trying to score one?

That was in the bar once you had gone through the security checks.

You could walk into the public drop off area in Shannon Airport, detonate a bomb and all you’d do is knock over a few luggage carts.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/vN8U-TSbfwE?t=51s

FITZWALLACE
We measure the success of a mission by two things: Was it successful and how few civilians did we hurt. They measure success by how many. Pregnant women are delivering bombs. You’re talking to me about international laws? The laws of nature don’t even apply here. I’ve been a soldier for 38 years. And I found an enemy I can kill. He can’t cancel Shareef’s trip, Leo. You’ve got to tell him he can’t cancel it

1 Like

If you want to contest my analysis, be man enough to do it directly, rather than addressing another poster.

Thanks.

I don’t want to debate with you because you can’t be reasonable and also I haven’t the time anyway to go back and forth for three hours with you here as i have a job to do. You see unlike you and the muslims you support i’m not a free loader.

1 Like

34 confirmed dead and the number is expected to rise.

Any do gooder Muslim representative types been on RTE yet condemning this?

No they are all still down at the party in Clonskeagh

3 Likes