Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Donald Trump is cancelling his press conference tomorrow where he was scheduled to announce his running mate.

She was some idiot.

That was one crim video.

Don’t really want to look at that before I go to sleep, the comments section is bad enough :disappointed :cry: God rest them all.

I shouldn’t have watched thst video. Jesus.

Ditto

That said no harm seeing it either in one sense. It’s as real as it gets and it’s why terrorism is only carried out by the sickest of sickest cunts. We don’t see the aftermath videos of the weekly atrocities in Iraq, the world is fucked

1 Like

80 confirmed dead now

RIP

A crazy report that the truck had fake guns and a fake grenade. WTF. Was this guy a true lone wolf nutter?

Was he fuck. ISIS have been using tactics like this for years

How are fake guns a tactic? Prior attacks have been heavily armed.

80! Fucking hell. From that video it was clear it was clear it would be more than 30. Absolute carnage and next to impossible to prevent.

He drove along for a mile. Swerving as he went.

Talks that he drove for 2km mowing people down.
French media saying the driver was “known to police”. It really is a worrying new take on things. It’s one thing tracking suspects and waiting for them to collect guns etc, but this sort of thing is even harder to defend against.

In fairness the woman is probably in complete shock. Why are sky showing it even. Just making a fool of her. Adding nowt whatsoever to the story

6 Likes

84 dead. Jesus.

Fuck me.

I can’t look at those photos. Spoilers plz

Loads of kids dead. Fuck me. Where does this end? How does it end?

1 Like

Thoughtless. Barbaric. All that would have been there last night would have been familes, young adults, people who had been at the beach earlier, had popped to old town and come back for the fireworks. These cunts have no respect for human life. Fucking families, kids. Its fucking horrific. They’re fucking lunatics. You can’t fight against lunacy, you can’t protect against it. Its fucking awful.

4 Likes