Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Carry On Columbine.

2 Likes

What a country indeed

Santiago visited the FBI field office in Anchorage in November 2016 and reported hearing voices in his head telling him to commit acts of violence. He also said that he was in control and did not intend to hurt anyone.[4][5][24] He also claimed that the U.S. government was controlling his mind, was making him watch videos by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant[25] and added that the CIA was forcing him to join the group.[26] Authorities urged the man to seek mental health treatment[5] and notified the local police who detained him and took him to a medical facility for a mental health evaluation.[4][27] His handgun was taken from him due to the incident, however was returned in December after the authorities found no wrongdoing on his part.[12]

1 Like

He was also facing charges of attempting to strangle his girlfriend

Just heard on the news theyā€™re sending a delegation of 8 (EIGHT) TDā€™s over to Egypt tomorrow to negotiate with the Egyptians for this chap Halawa. Eight TDā€™s on a jolly up to Egypt.

Palestinian from annexed East Jerusalem shot dead after ploughing a truck into Israeli soldiers disembarking from a bus. Went through them and then reverced killing 8 and wounding 17*

*this number may rise

Claire and Mick on that juncket I wonder?

With a bit of luck they might keep them

1 Like

Maybe they might put the 8 of them in a cell with him.

I would have thought sacrificing your life in an attack on soldiers occupying your country was the direct opposite of cowardice.

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UW68gNMZpQ

They caught the Istanbul shooter tonight.

Is he still alive or has he fallen to his death accidentally?

Alive in the company of his 4 yr old son.

1 Like

The DAX will be lively in the morning.

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZO2NnBIUj8

She looks well there.

Might have rehearsed the short speech rather than read it though. I didnā€™t ā€œbelieveā€ it.

it has been announced that the Secret Service are going to investigate this possible terrorism.

Shootings a few hours ago in a mosque in Quebec city, reports of 5 dead, three possible shooters, two in custody, no idea who did it or why

ā€œThatā€™ll learn Trudeau to be going around taking in refugeesā€

There, I said it @ProjectX, thereā€™s no need for you to now.

It was the Muslims were killed tho m8