Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

I pointed this out yesterday. The cops have just tore up the road, about 4 cars, sirens blazing

That’s their job, mate.

If a surgeon fucks up three operations, see how they get on by arguing they’ve performed 13 other successful ones.

Killing 7 people and injuring 48 in 8 minutes without explosives or guns is no mean feat.

the Nice truck killer killed 86 in approx. 5 mins

It was a national holiday with the streets thronged, no?

You’d still be on hold after 8 minutes if you dialed 999 in Ireland. Then there’d be no armed police available because they are all minding the Hutches.

3 Likes

Bastille Day

1 Like

yep, but a Saturday night in London can be fairly thronged too

that changes everything

I’m going to shut down at least 6 of my accounts.

and we’d have no rugby playing off duty gardai to save the day either. We’re not that far off an attack i’d say

The usual levels of stupidity from Sidney here.

Just come home where its safe. Get out of that war zone.

Expert on counter-terrorism as well? All of these attacks could be stopped if someone would just hire Sidney :rollseyes:

using that logic then, it’s UK Borders or the people screaming for open borders who aren’t doing their job if they let in 9 alright sorts but every 10th is an extremist.

Flesh that out, bud.

I’d be very interested in how you arrived at the figure that 1 in 10 immigrants to the UK is an Islamic extremist.

@Sidney successfully* stalked a girl all the way to Australia, he’d sniff out UK terrorists in no time.

• she told the weird cunt to fuck off.
1 Like

You’re an idiot literally here to promote another international election that has nothing to do with you.

The fact that you used the stupidest comparison possible in this instance must owe to you being unable to find a good comparison on Google this time.

I’m “promoting” an international election? :grin:

Like Don King, is it? :grin:

The comparison I made completely exposed the stupidity of your argument.

The job of the police and counter-terrorism is to prevent terror attacks.

Three of them have happened in the last two months against a backdrop of over 20,000 police officers and 1,300 armed police being cut, with further cuts in effect (£600 million for policing in London alone this year, with a further £700 million in cuts to London policing in the pipeline), and a Prime Minister who, when Home Secretary, told police who warned of the consequences of these cuts that they were “scaremongering” and “crying wolf”.

It seems strange that you’d focus on the successes when the failures have been so glaring.

But then, you have to shill for your beloved Tories, so one can only expect such mental gymnastics from you.