Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

I was distraught the day Bruce Jenner got the equipment lobbed off. I’ll never be right.

1 Like

@Piles_Hussain

Reports of an active shooter situation in Brussels. Two swedish nationals dead.

these show the perpetrator shooting people - don’t click in if don’t want to see that

That looks like he was looking for those 2 people.Doesnt look random.

3 Likes

Both Swedish soccer fans I read on twitter

Perhaps the gang violence in Sweden went abroad for a long weekend? Seems very targeted

1 Like
1 Like

Why stop the match?

It’s on in Brussels and the shooter is still on the loose. Swedish players refused to come out for 2nd half

3 Likes

Stadium probably the safest place to be

1 Like

Probably not in the best frame of mind to kick a ball around the pitch hearing two country men have been shot dead in a terror attack

1 Like

Crazy times

Perhaps.

I suppose from a distance you become a bit detatched from the reality of these things. Brussels a hotbed of islamic extremism too.

Yeah sure the last time ISIS lads went after a stadium in a European capital it all ended without incident

1 Like

They can’t let all fans out of stadium if there is some trigger happy mad man on the loose

They’re holding them all in the stadium apparently

1 Like

It was two Swedish fans shot desd going to the game

The crazy bastard could be in there. What a horrible place to be right now. Imagine being there with your kids. The players probably have family there. Jesus you’d be in ribbons

This is end of days stuff