Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Well done Julio. Your contribution today was appreciated :clap:

Sorry, I missed this mate- I would hope the staff put up a serious fight, I know I wouldn’t be able to return to my stall again and look at customers in the eye unless I knew I had put my life on the line for the good of the company.

Our corporate taxation laws must annoy them as well, American has quite a few European headquarters in Ireland.

We just have to accept that those economic advantages we have gained from the yanks makes us De Facto Allies as well as legit targets.

I might get a chance to go to war though, that would be cool.

Now for the really interesting part. What the fuck are we (Europe) going to do?

:eek:

stop supporting American & British imperilaism
stop our duplicious treatment of Muslims

At least 4 killed. In HB. :eek::eek: Sky said everyone was ok a minute ago.

Bring Paul McGinley back on board

stop our duplicious treatment of Muslims[/QUOTE]
A mixture of duplicitous and delicious?

Irish cricketers can set the tone as they battle Afghanistan tomorrow in Dubai.

What happened to the third guy? Thought there were 3 involved on the attack at magazine.

The female supermarket suspect has escaped, according to me.

from reading this thread Im assuming Greenland has granted him political refugee status

He was in school at the time.
They named him in the wrong and he should sue them.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1070209, member: 273”]Our corporate taxation laws must annoy them as well, American has quite a few European headquarters in Ireland.

We just have to accept that those economic advantages we have gained from the yanks makes us De Facto Allies as well as legit targets.

I might get a chance to go to war though, that would be cool.[/QUOTE]
It would not be cool kev are you on fuckin drugs,theres nothing “cool” about war

Yes there is- Go way and watch Platoon or Generation Kill- War is the coolest thing, ever.

I agree. It would make a man of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVESMxs4rbA

Pussy everywhere.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1070228, member: 1786”]He was in school at the time.
They named him in the wrong and he should sue them.[/QUOTE]

Poor fucker I’d say he shit himself when he seen that. So there was only ever 2 attackers?