Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Tongue firmly in cheek.

They’d take anyone believe me.

No.

The media just forgot the others.

:rolleyes:

Ffs :rolleyes:

War was created to thin the population of the likes of him to be honest so don’t be upset with him for acceding to instinct.

My speculation was correct, but she is apparently now a man.

Hostages have reportedly been taken in a jewellery store in Montpellier, Southern France. The new incident is evolving shortly after hostages were freed in Paris and Charlie Hebdo suspects killed in Northern France.

According to the media, two people are being held in a shop in the center of the city. The police have surrounded the area.

There is no precise information yet about the siege. However, the media report it could be an attempted robbery which turned into hostage taking.

@TheUlteriorMotive is there any correlation in the rise of Feminism and the rise in disaffected males getting involved in extremist religion across europe?..are these young men getting left behind?..formula please…

So Sky have sent Burley, Woods and (insert Jeremy’ surname here) to Paris.

They must be loving this

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1070274, member: 48”]So Sky have sent Burley, Woods and (insert Jeremy’ surname here) to Paris.

They must be loving this
[/QUOTE]
And Jones :smiley:

If these Muslim lads could get their hole more regularly things would be a lot less tense.

The Kouachi brothers are working their way through 72 virgins as I type.

RTE reporting on what happened earlier with a fella live somewhere in Paris “There were two people found to be shot dead, and those people were looked after by the, errr, services immediately.”

“It’s at it’s very highest level of preparededness now France.” Is that even a word? :smiley:

Is that Tony Connelly? He’s been absolutely atrocious over the past couple of nights.

i’d much prefer one filthy bitch with experience than a rake of first timers…

Kay will be wrecked lads

Guards are surrounding Thraw’s gaff as we speak, at behest of the Gendarmes. Loud noises reportedly coming from within. The whole thing being caught on camera*

*not news cameras

No it was a tall stupid looking fella with big glasses, brown hair and in maybe mid 40’s. Wasn’t a roaster FYI.

Kay Burley?