Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

FFS sake, Runty. Sure that could be the view out your window in Tipp.

1 Like

Are you still confused about what sex you are rambler?

Islam is the problem lads.

http://youtu.be/p9i7fRy26V4

Looks like tip.

The Muslim terrorists were throwing grenades into the crowd.

These Muslim terrorist people need to be put down.

I’m talking about the rte coverage.

This lad just seriously clamped the presenter :smiley:

I’ve been holding a shite in for the last hour.

100 dead in the concert hall :open_mouth:

They were lobbing explosives at the hostages. One by one.

The Sun’s headline for tomorrow is already written.

France needs to proceed with a rapid policy of de-islamification and the rest of Europe needs follow suit. Its a war for civilisation now.

Ugh I can’t stand the grief junkies on social media. They are all over Facebook with “I’m crying here looking at the pictures of Paris and other shit like that”. I could understand it if they have friends or relatives caught up in it or lived there but these people have barely left the country. Fucking Gobshites

Jaysus. :fearful:

Who is the lad who clamped the presenter you spoke of? I switched to RTE for the craic, presume you mean someone else?

Time to start learning from the Israelis and building a fucking wall to keep these fuckers out.

2 Likes

On Sky News. They showed a clip of a solider manning a check point and the Presenter started getting very excited:

“this a huge developement, the army have now taken to the streets, etc etc” Really ramping it up.
Then the guest just goes “Actually the army are often on the street of paris”

2 Likes

All these cunts with pray for Paris on their fb pages, its fucking prayers that got Paris into this

5 Likes

:smile:

They’re gas these news channels. How do they keep a straight face, making it up as they go along. It must be a terrible way to make a living actually. I wouldn’t be able to sleep after a shift working for Sky news/Fox news/CNN.

FFS :rollseyes:

1 Like