Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Al Jazeera is the only way to go lads.

Yeah, i donā€™t watch them enough but was impressed any time i watched them. I suppose just force of habit i always put on CNN but i hate them mostly.

They bring everything back to America it is amazing.

Calais fire images thought to be a HOAX

Photos of the camps burning are fake.

Fact, civilisation is being destroyed by these savages. They clearly cannot be integrated as thatā€™s not what they want. We are now almost immune to the level and scope of the depravity they can go to. What will life hold for our grandchildren, there is no turning back now. Is civilisation fucked? Will it be worth living as far as 2100 even? They will have taken/destroyed most of the west by then. All we have is hope and prayer. And most of us donā€™t believe in God.
Cue the whatabouteryā€¦

1 Like

As do the likes of Wallace and Daly

1 Like

What have France done lately to piss these fuckers off? Did they print more pictures of mohammed or is it revenge for jihadi John killing?

On a scale of 1 to 100 in terms of shock, with 1 being the least shocked and 100 being the highest, Iā€™d say this ranks about a 3 rating.

After September 11th, nothing could ever shock me again. They raised the bar too high that day.

This? Meh. Next.

Iā€™ve been saying it for the past couple of years, but living on a relatively small Island will be our greatest blessing. We need to invest big time in our navy and border security.

2 Likes

We should do nothing.

Sky News donā€™t know the capacity of the Bataclan theatre.

Five seconds on Google would have told them itā€™s 1,200.

Believe in better.

This lad wonā€™t be asked back onto Sky anyways. Completely refusing the hype up the situation and dealing with it all in a knowledgeable and cautious fashion.

It is 1500 if it is a standing concert.

Paris tourism and business is going to suffer.

Mentioned just now that some American Airlines are stopping flights to Paris.

christ you are an odious clown

8 Likes

Stick to jokes about shooting and blowing up innocent British people, mate.

1 Like

Why did you delete your Kingsmill post?

3 Likes

Wrong thread, palā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m watching foxnews there now. Those lads donā€™t pull their punches.