Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

It is very shocking, but there is certainly a feeling that this was inevitable.

Once the weak leaders of Europe opened the gates for Syrian Muslim terrorists to simply stroll into Europe, this was always going to happen.

europe needs to act hard and fast, otherwise this is only the start of Muslim terrorism attacks against Europe.

Would they be better than jokes about 17 yr olds dying playing football? Fuckwit.

I didnā€™t. If itā€™s been deleted Iā€™d say one of the mods who supported that attack probably deleted it.

Bit too close to home and all that.

Can someone delete this users posts going forward please, thanks.

4 Likes

You can tell it is all over as sky begin to report facts.

1 Like

Fox reporting four terrorists are killed.

I havenā€™t forecasted to live to 2100 personally but anyway for those still alive i suspect they will be living in a virtual world and most people wonā€™t have to leave their house and/or virtual world theyā€™ve created for themselves to survive and/or work.

Whatā€™s apparent tonight is the absence of @glasagusban to defend the shooters right to express themselves and not be negatively judged on their actions this evening.

2 Likes

Some of the reactionary posters really should go out and burn down a mosque in revenge.

Can anybody post up a list of mosques in Ireland?

Thereā€™s one in Clonskeagh, and Ballyhaunis also has one.

I donā€™t know of any others - I must pay more attention when Iā€™m out and about.

give it a rest you bore

10 Likes

The ignore function needs to be brought back to stop that gimpā€™s drivel.

1 Like

This is horrible,the concert hall was a massacre it seems.Fucking extremists man.

A few posts back you were moaning over one of my posts being deleted. Clearly you canā€™t get enough of me.

118 deaths in the concert.

158 dead so far

There is one on the south circular, a former proddy church, chock full of snackbars all day every day.

:smiley:

+1

But seriously itā€™s bad enough going in to a play besides a terrorist coming in to spoil it. Iā€™ve been at a few plays and itā€™s embarrassing enough as it is besides the worlds media descending on you.

2 Likes

@Matty_Hislop , @Smark , @The_Selfish_Giant

You guys seem almost ā€˜understandingā€™ towards the motives of these Muslim terrorists.

it is troubling that you have such opinions.

i blame obama for creating ISIS

Obamaā€™s weak leadership is a major cause for emboldening the isis terrorists.

1 Like

How so mate?

1 Like

I blame Tony Blair for creating ISIS.

2 Likes