Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

i hope former poster dunph is ok

he lives in Paris

5 Likes

There is one just off O Connell street in dublin.close to the spire.

I only planned on having four bottles of Erdinger Weiss tonight but have had to dip into an emergency stash of Carlsberg and have had three cans of those so far to stay up and alert so spare a thought for me tonight.

Long live the Republic and long live France.

1 Like

So, as Paddy Cosgrave would say, how did Tony Blair create ISIS?

http://youtu.be/4K1q9Ntcr5g

Some difficult decisions now for European politicians regarding these Muslim invaders that are causing havoc in Europe.

Turn them around and march back home.

6 attack sites

Remember how Rome fell.

1 Like

Great point, a lot of similarities.

Geraldo’s daughter was at the soccer game. He was pretty emotional earlier.

She is on Shep Smith now.

1 Like

Imagine the hate you’d have if you were in the restaurant tonight with your loved one, the mother of your kids say, and one of these Jihad wasters came in and shot her dead in the head in front of you.

That multiplied by 50 odd tonight. It’s fairly mind blowing stuff when you think about. But it doesn’t bear thinking about it in minute detail if you’re remote to this as there is no good to come from it. So much hate comes from these incidents that one person can cause.

Geraldo Rivera now interviewing his daughter who was in the stadium now live on fox, unreal.

1 Like

So, anyway, what’s the difference between the restaurant shooting and Kingsmills?

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?

Hugely emotional stuff. She couldn’t speak French the poor girl. She must have been terrified. Geraldo asked her does she want to come home. She said yes tearfully. And he says he’s going to come get her.
Wow.

1 Like

Awwww, she wants to come home and Geraldo will pick her up.

As parents, we must eradicate these Muslim terrorists. We don’t want our children to grow up in this terrorist ridden world that merkel and kenny seem to want to create.

1 Like

Journalists are fairly ripping into Mick Wallace on twitter. He’s got this one very wrong, few too many glasses of red watching the Late Late with Clare

Obama went on US tv earlier today and said Isis was ‘Contained’

:hushed:

You’re one pathetic bastard but i suppose you’re just a wum and i shouldn’t rise to you.

Where were you educated or do you have a leaving cert?

There hasn’t been such a heroic voyage from the USA to France since Charles Lindbergh.

3 Likes