Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

i condemn these attacks

Thank you.

You still haven’t condemned Kingsmills, pal.

2 Likes

i condem you

5 Likes

Your mistake is not being that smart.

Education does not mean intelligence.

2 Likes

What university did you do it out of for a finish if you don’t mind me asking?

I consider that a compliment coming from the likes of you.

Level the cunts. And make it nasty and maybe put the fear of god into a few of the cunts.

A show of force is needed.

1 Like

You’ve condemned yourself.

I didn’t. Thats it, i have not started. You need biggish money for the good ones.

How will that show of force stop the next attack that happens in Europe?

Oh right. It won’t.

Only intelligence can stop attacks of this kind and inevitably some lunatics will slip through the net.

Funny to challenge the grief junkies and accuse them of being inherently racist by asking where their post were when 224 Russians were blown out of the sky recently or the 32 people killed by a suicide bomber in Baghdad yesterday

2 Likes

It will actually. The ring leaders will be killed, the heros who are now galivanting arount Iraq and looking cool will have their heroness diminished.

Then of course countries like France need to get serious about integration and border control and economic recovery.

ISIS NOT THEM @Faldo

That’s what George W. Bush and Tony Blair thought, although some know-nothings said their little escapade would produce “100 new Bin Ladens”.

100 looks a bit of a conservative estimate now, to be honest.

2 Likes

THERE SHOULD BE AGREE FUNCTION NOT LIIKE :open_mouth:

A bit of Pax Romana

1 Like

And would that put a finish to the likes of what happened in Paris last night?

I would do that btw, but it’s only a starting point.
France’s real problem stems from the large Muslim population they have. In this era of civilisation you just cannot mix or integrate large numbers of Muslims into western society. It can’t work as there will always be percentage of them be it small or large who simply want to kill us and to glory as they die doing it. Last night is something that took years to brew. London have it the same.
With that in mind the answer to peace and harmony in the west is simple, I would have thought.

4 Likes

The truth that no one wants to hear.

:wave: