Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

If it’s so simple, you’ll have no trouble telling us what it is, I presume.

A one paragraph description will suffice.

Just can t be done we are too PC in saying it can.

@HBV is the only one of us talking since

Little or none. There was also a terrorist who died by suicide, Raymond McCreesh linked with the Kingsmills murders.

Europe should close borders now stop brining in trouble

Just watching CNN live from Paris there now and I’m convinced I spotted the Dunph in the background.
He seemed to be mutteriing and cursing to himself while storming out of a business premises of some sort, possibly a barbers shop.

2 Likes

Just goes to show what sensible policies on immigration President Elect Trump is espousing.

@ChocolateMice wants to bring them all over

The barbers ?? or the dunphs peoole ?

I suggest France and the rest of Europe should do nothing in response to these attacks.

Any chance you could show some solidarity with them by posting nothing?

Ya only a step as i mentioned. Its a multi layered problem, no doubt about that. Would it stop last night? It would reduce the chance. Just like they had to take on the Nazis, that readjustment changed the world. And thats what it is, the world fluctuates up and down between peace and war. Has forever. Will forever.

I do feel though if these people were happy and working (like their parents, grand parents and even as far back as great grandparents were) the likes of ISIS would struggle to get a foothold in Paris or elsewhere.

Its astonishing at this stage the west still does not know how to deal with refugees and integration. Its got several attempts at it.

George W got it right with the patriot act, Time France followed suit

You’ve really thrown me a curve ball there. I’ll have to think about that one.

the square heads have said immigration treaties are now null and void

FUCKING EVERYONE BUD :rage:

Solidarity they earn They have not earned

Cameron speaking now. Why do they always say that the terrorists want to destroy their way of life? These attacks are, almost without exception, motivated by demands for the withdrawal of Western armies from Muslim countries.

3 Likes

And getting their hole regularly

they are fucked up they have no brain