Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Chopping up dead bodies isn’t going to make much difference.

Obviously not but they will catch some of these cunts alive and then they should put the guillotine at the arc de triomphe and off with their heads and include any of these bleeding heart PC cunts in that as well.

idiot

1 Like

Still waiting for you to answer my question on Kingsmills, pal.

What was the difference between that and the shootings last night?

Think carefully, now.

Just a hunch here, but I don’t think you’ve thought this through fully.

Close the borders…is that the best you fuck heads have? What about the West getting the fuck out out of the middle east? What about telling America fuck off and fuel your planes else where? So long as the West keeps fucking around in the MidEast you are going to give scum a mandate to carry out terrorism. Stopping poor cunts from coming to Europe, who are trying to get away from these ISIS cunts, isn’t going to change anything. The West created much of this mess and it is only going to continue…they need to drop a nuke on the whole region or get the fuck out of there and let the bastards destroy each other.

1 Like

why are you asking about kingsmill mate? our beloved ra didnt do that

Sure they didn’t, mate. And Islamist extremists didn’t carry out last night’s Paris attacks.

Don’t fret lad, We want to keep you safe from these Muslim terrorists.

:+1:

What happened the band members of Eagles of Death Metal? Were any injured?

two only

I don’t know bud good qustion

Some fairly contradictory arguments on here. France didn’t fail to integrate these extremists, the ones in their borders that is, they have just clubbed together with their own kind as all immigrant societies do, unfortunately the focal point in a lot of cases are mosques led by extreme preachers, which are more cults than religions. If these young men had jobs and girlfriends they might well be happy, but no country can guarantee that. Although fully legal prostitution would be a start.

There’s no way to stop this by closing the borders, there’s 30 odd million Muslims already living in Europe. And you can have a perfectly decent hard working educated family, where one disaffected loner son radicalises just to fulfil his need to belong. Short of deporting all Muslims there is no fix, quick or otherwise. So what to do? They need patriot act levels of surveillance in every country, sad that our personal freedom will be restricted, but necessary. And the west, the US or whatever needs to manufacture a reason to invade Saudi Arabia and just seize the oil and assets, end a despotic regime and cut the funding off for so many movements at source. Be good to get a few Muslim nations on board so the western soldiers dont go near Mecca or medinah.

There’s going to be loads more of these attacks before the public will agrees to mass surveillance, freaks like Wallace and Daly think this is just retribution for western attacks, it isn’t, it’s a clash of cultures. Multi culturalism has failed in all countries where Muslim and Christian societies try and mix, extremism is the nasty by product.

5 Likes

The French imperialism of North Africa over the last 250 years is coming back to bite them. I feel nothing but sympathy for the innocent people who were massacred last night, but the mass migration of French citizens from North Africa into Paris, Marseille, and the other major cities and the subsequent complete neglection of these people was always going to have major repercussions.

Throw Islamic extremism into the mix and potentially even shadier sources pulling the strings and events like last night are unfortunately bound to happen. The French have not made any effort to integrate there massive Algerian, Moroccan and West African population.

The French political class have completed neglected these impoverished communities who are third generational at this stage.

ISIS or whatever you want to call them were always going to exploit this and did so spectacurely last night. I’d be fairly sure out of the 8 terrorists dead the majority are French born and nationals and the Syrian passport story is a bit of a fable for me.

1 Like

explain

Rte news taking in the “Syrian refugee” opinion on the attacks by their colleagues on the Europeans

:rage:

Bono calls yesterday’s events " an attack on Music"

:open_mouth:

Some of them just don’t want to integrate. Some people have a innate bent towards religion and wish to follow it strictly. So if Muslims want to live in a society where their beliefs and codes are dominant, but western society is at odds with this (women’s, gays rights for example) it makes integration for some impossible.

So if a family of ours you would say that yes or no

Most people are okay pal regardless of colour or creed once they are integrated and given a fair chance at life. What’s breeding extremism is the inequality these French citizens are facing. It’s not that shocking to see that disillusioned marginalised young men will turn to extremism when they don’t have any option to have a successful western life.

France needs to have a look at itself, guaranteed these terrorists are French nationals is my point.

By the way I’ve said it on here many times I’m completely against mass migration into Ireland, In France and England’s case for that matter you take over these countries you need to step up and take responsibility.

As far as I know we’ve never invaded any country so we shouldn’t have the same issues. But that’s another debate.