Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

An awful lot of these people were barely religious in their youth according to french and other european social workers and teachers etc. I believe this is an economic problem as much as anything. They are easy converts, just like the unemployed catholics in NI in 60’s & 70.

Many many North Africans have become completely french.

1 Like

Ya but most of these people go to very integrated schools etc. They are as likely to be in class with a romanian emigrant as a lower class white french person or a north african.

This all seems to go haywire after 18/19 and even after college with the smart ones.

Its not the only issue, but being idle is a major part of it.

Zinedine Zidane was hugely successful, but to say the majority are is naive in the extreme pal. There is a big difference between living on the social in a western country and trying to do the same in North Africa.

No mate I think it’s a load of wank

Who said colour. white black purple, you kill our people fuck off home

The tenets of their religion? Nothing wrong with the tenets of the Muslim religion. The evidence is in the fact the vast majority of Muslims are grand. Do you think all Muslims are fundamelists and jihadists? That seems to be what you’re saying. You’re showing yourself up pretty badly here.

Point to where I said this. You’re having arguments with points no one made.

1 Like

If you kill someone you should go to jail, not go home.

1 Like

Of course as i stated earlier it’s bored or confused or angry disaffected youth. Sure the brits started doing background checks on people who left to join isis and found huge numbers were buying islam for dummies and the like before leaving, they are not fulfilling a lifetime objective they just see no purpose in their lives and the idleness is the real killer. As it is on all societies, just look at the aborigines in urban Australia for example.

Every society has idle bored young men who are headstrong and who can’t actually physically compute the consequences of their actions, that part of their brains doesnt mesh until mid to late twenties. Some drive at speed, some drink, get into fights. In the US huge numbers join the military which in a way is the exact impetus that the muslim youths joining isis feel. That they want to make a difference and to be meaningful and belong.

The complicating factor is that they are lead and even brainwashed by elders and clerics who want to return the world to the 8th century and want total domination in there sphere of influence, which for extremists used always be the Khalifa but according to reports they now consider europe obtainable too. That this extreme and violent world view is based on a particularly backward interpretation of a major world religion, and a primarily non white one is where the waters are muddied. The majority of muslims are decent people, but a sizeable and growing minority arent, and these are funded in the most part by saudi oil money. The school in fingal being built is from a completely extremist sect by the way, no way will our own shriekers even allow that to be discussed. So whats the solution? Tweeting je suis charlie didnt work, maybe french flag Facebook profiles will put them in their place. Imagine in 1939 if people were putting polish flags on their Facebook pages in solidarity after the nazis invaded, thats essentially all the pc brigade are comfortable with.

5 Likes

Reilgon they can believe in mickey mouse but they kill our people of Europe then close borders

And now you’re making stuff up. Whats the solution or is all you do whinge publicly and look for support. Are you able to suggest a solution?

How can people outside the border be killing people in here? That doesn’t make sense joe.

What did I make up? I quoted your post. Where is the made up bit?

Im mot suggesting they are millionaires, but they live safer and more stable lives than they would at home. If not where are the people in greece and italy today going, and why?

Keep them out of here and europe

I’ll put forward two suggestions for us pal, we tell the EU and that blue shirt cunt Sutherland to fuck off firstly.

The next suggestion I would have is to take in only genuine migrants akin to the australian model. Putting thousands of misfortunate migrants into camps in some despote in Foynes etc is not humane.

There are plenty of Syrians who would benefit us greatly as a high percentage are highly educated. It has to be the case were you either take up or customs or fuck off back to were you came from.

You made up where you suggested i said all muslims are evil or whatever. Still no solutions or adult talk from you i see. Go back to playing with joe there.

PRIME TIME NOW LADS RTE 1 SPECIAL :angry:

Here’s a concrete example of discrimination against Muslims in France - a Christian with an African background is two-and-a-half times more likely to get called for a job interview than an equally qualified Muslim citizen with the same ethnic background.

They are coming to europe pal due to Merkel publically announcing that Germany would put them all up and look after them.

It was very strategic for the Germans just as the Euro currency was when it was introduced. The German’s population as I’m sure you’re well aware is ageing and they badly need cheap labour.

Practically all the green horns on here who are arguing that western countries should open up more and try to integrate Muslims fully which because they are Muslims means their religion too
are the same posters who will be first in line to sneer at and ridicule people in Ireland who practice a religious belief which is vanilla in comparison.

Any Muslim in Ireland is either a watered down version or a quietly waiting in the long grass for their brothers to arrive till they make their play for sharia law.

3 Likes