Test Match Cricket

Australia are 1/12 on mate

1 Like

England won’t get more than 250,and I’d be surprised if they passed 200. They have the belly out now. The only chance they have of a test win is after they go three nil down, and the pressure is off.

1 Like

The Avon and Somerset Police have concluded their investigation into Alex Hales and an alleged incident in Bristol on 25 September. No charges are to be brought and he is available again for England selection with immediate effect. Still no news on the other gentleman under investigation.

Hales eligible for the one dayers so.

Its a great pity that in his final Ashes tour, Jimmy Anderson is only now playing his first day / night test. That was a brilliant session last night withJimmy at his best.
Should they have enforced the follow on? Probably, but I think Smith o s protecting his bowlers and fai r enough.
It was always going to be somewhat of a suicide mission and they’ve lost big wickets, but they’ll have a big lead and plenty of time to take 10 wickets. Especially with tonights session looming.
Some good discussion on the ABC as to whether the day / night gives too much of an advantage to the bowlers. Personally I think it’s a great innovation that will add to test match cricket
The batting will evolve and batsmen will find ways to counter it. Nut for now it’s exciting stuff.
I like the cut of Overton. Bowls well, bats well, nice bit of attitude about him. Strange that he played all the warm up games but wasn’t selected for Brisbane.

77/6

90/7

It’s a massacre!
So England will have a target of 380 or thereabouts.

138/9

Australia all out for 138. England set 354 to win.

All out 138. Target 354. First Michelle in Australia for Anderson. Can’t see England having the discipline battiing to get even close.

1 Like

England will be bowled out for less than 200.

1 Like

Stoneman whacking Starc all over the place in that over, good stuff against some very good bowling.

Score, pal?

53/1, Cook just dismissed there now. A daunting 301 still required for England.

54/2, ill advised stroke from Stoneman.

Big one for Vince now. If he or Malan fails Gary Ballance will be playing in Perth.

Sorry mate, was in the car.
Wonder will we get much movement tonight? Sending England in to bat so early and softening up the ball certainly wasn’t the plan.

1 Like

Vince gone. 91/3

That’s it so.