Test Match Cricket

174/8. Five for Archer. He’s ripping through the Convicts.

Australia all out for 179. That’s some collapse from 136/2.

Must be close of play?

Archer is a game changer

He’s a beast. Looked like it was getting away from England as Warner was getting into the groove. Archer back into the attack works Warner over, before picking up his wicket, then skittles through the rest of them.

It’s amazing how England can keep producing cricketers like him.

7 Likes

He’s a credit to Sussex.

2 Likes

Important day for England. The English batting has been very lacklustre in this series so far. They need to change that today. You wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if Australia do to England what England did to them yesterday and skittle them out cheaply. Batting conditions do look a lot better than yesterday though.

England 10/2

England 10/3. Roy gone and Root and Denly both out for ducks.

Make that 10/2. Denly survives on review. Ball going way over. Shocking umpiring.

England wouldn’t bat spuds to ducks.

20/3 now. Is Smith the only guy capable of batting on either team?

I thought 170 odd was a decent score. Australia, Warner in particular, were lucky yesterday as he could have been out about twenty times.
Batting seemed to get easier as the ball got older. The conditions were made for Anderson. Need two batsmen to reach 50.

More or less. Stokes possibly as well. Big knock needed from Stokes now or England will be out for less than 200.

Stokes departs after adding 8 to the tally. 34/4

@GeoffreyBoycott
can anyone bowl a doosra anymore these days or is that banned?
i though that it was advantage batsman these days but some of the stuff we are seeing of late is like a T20 game
is the standard of batting ( smith aside) in this series at an all time low?
no Langer/Ponting/Waugh even Gilchrist at 7 was a great man for a century

i dont know know

Is Archer an English native

Incorrect reply to you mate sorry

the greatest ever @GeoffreyBoycott?