❗ TFK - An Announcement

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But would you vote Green and ramble on about things like removing roads from the planet say Fagan? Thats key

@iron_mike has a green hat and he burns tyres for sport

He sells chocolate made with palm oil.

2 Likes

tire-fire-fire

I made a fortune with the cold snap last week.

3 Likes

1943 to be precise

Would you prefer an orange one?

2 Likes

can I have no Christmas hat please?

Anyone any idea where I can get my hands on a few bags of traditional coal?

Apologies @Rocko but i must let the forum know that series 4 of Fauda will be arriving on netflix …within days!

Wouldn’t the appropriate thread - as it happens, entitled Netflix, be the place for this information.

The algorithm has barred me from the netflix, coty and racism threads. It has no regard for my elite poster status

2 Likes

It was your air-miles let you down unfortunately.

Good lord. Series 4 of Fauda is clane mental. I dont know if i can cope.

1 Like

Is he riding or shooting or both?

The riding has crossed his mind to be sure, but he’s flat out shooting all round him…there’s an unrale dark eyed Palestinian bean garda who’s melting his hard israeli heart

He’s fond of those dark haired, dark eyed Palestinian girls alright.

Israeli pigs

A third Intifada seems to be on the way. The new Israeli government aren’t helping matters by the sounds of it at all. Their special forces killed a 61 year old woman by accident on Thursday along with 7 or 8 militants in a special operation.

Then you’ve a 21 year old Palestinian kill 7 Israelis yesterday evening outside a synagogue. Thats a rare event on its own. I don’t remember a single incident lately causing that many Israeli deaths.

Its desperate sad as well when you have a 13 year old Palestinian shooting Israeli settlers in the west bank this morning on top of that. He was shot then by two passers by with licenced firearms. Think all participants in that one arent suffering life threatening injuries.

The two state solution seems further away than ever.

1 Like

Because one side doesn’t want it and wants to eradicate the other… They’ve continued year on year building more settlements and moving Palestinians off their own land.

Great to read about all those Israelis being butchered. They are the lowest of the low on this planet and you couldn’t kill enough of them the rotten cunts