TFK Bet - NFL Championship Weekend

I just want to be the first to congratulate you on the big win

My heart really got the better of me for this :angry:

I thought the holy trinity - Brady-Gronk-Jules would do it.

I wish both my e-pals, @Bandage and @maroonandwhite the best of luck ahead of their results today.

How did this go? I’m in a state of frenzy waiting…

Rocko will get to it in the next day or two, bro. He’s been offline for unavoidable reasons. Please be patient.

I’ve updated the scores. Apologies for being distracted by an untimely bereavement.

@Bandage wins very narrowly from @maroonandwhite. Embarrassing from @Chucks_Nwoko

I’ll leave this unsettled for a day to allow anyone a chance to review because this is the first time doing the scores etc.

So @rocko or @Bandage bandage have won a share of every pot so far?

1 Like

Sorry for your loss first,
how were points set out for defensive teams?

2 points for a turnover won.
1 points for a sack.

and 6pts for a defensive TD didnt you say?

Yep. Were there any?

yes Luke Keuchly got a pick six in garbage time giving me 6 more points

1 Like

Gamechanger. Bandage will kill me.

Again sorry for your loss, I hope it wasn’t too immediate a relative or anything. Sorry for being a cunt but i thought I had it fairly figured out.

2 Likes

I had an excuse, with my heroes so heavily involved I had to back em… But @Lazarus and @Chucks_Nwoko have made a right fuck of themselves here…the two cunts giving it big licks and they the biggest tards the forum has seen.

1 Like

Ah lovely.

Relax and congrats, pal.

Scores are updated. @maroonandwhite now leading.

Will still leave it until tomorrow before settling. I think that’s a general rule I’ll employ, only fair to give people a chance to check results.

Hey @Lazarus can you remind me to bump this when choco finishes bottom of the TFKNFLFF Playoff Challenge in 2 weeks? Thanks pal.

1 Like

I’m sure yourself and @maroonandwhite have it right between you, pal.

The what?