TFK Bet - NFL Championship Weekend

Is it settled?

Canada must not be as bountiful as some make out …

3 Likes

The chap’s been demented totting up the scores in running for each competitor and working out various permutations since the first game kicked off on Sunday. :laughing:

1 Like

Hi im maroonandwhite you might remember me from such money raising attempts as trying to get back for the all ireland. Im not that hard up now, i just need a good wedge to put on dark horses wexford for this years liam mccarthy. Richie power knew the score.

2 Likes

Thank god i have. I knew there was no chance you could legitimately win an nfl competition.

1 Like

In fairness who would trust accountants with any sort of totting up

1 Like

Will you double check my team’s scores before @Rocko settles, pal?

QB: Newton
RB: Stewart
RB: Anderson
WR: Edelman
WR: Brown
WR: Floyd
TE: Gronkowski
DEF: Broncos

Nope. I also had newton anderson edelman and gronk so i just roughly did up the differences not the sames which put me ahead. I kinda took it a bit too seriously.

Fuck em… They are seething that the first decent sized pot was won outside their clique.

You can just sense the undertone of rage from @Bandage’s posts. The cheek of @maroonandwhite to keep an eye on his scores in a bet where he stands to win a nice little pot

3 Likes

Seanie fitz and drummer try to do a decent hardworking galway chap out of a few quid, the bastards

It’s like the time they colluded to try and save Bandage from NFLFF relegation… They banked on no one noticing… @maroonandwhite has clamped the bastards goodo here.

They appear to be just not settling now and hoping no one notices

You got me here, chaps. I’m fucking seething.

The whole forum is rooting for you, pal. Of this I am assured.

2 Likes

Huzzah! Bando was hoping to upgrade to the No.1 Pery hotel with his winnings no doubt…

Bets settled.

@maroonandwhite wins €162.

1 Like

Im choked up here. This is going to change my life in ways i never thought possible. Actually in the following ways
160-gaago annual subscription
2-rolo mcflurry

Huzzah!

3 Likes

Cunt.

I really hope you win the next comp pal.

Naaaaaaat

But this shows anyone can triumph, not just admins, so get playing dickheads and you too could win an unimaginable amount of money.