TFK BET - NFL GAA Week 1

The hurling will be full, of this I can assure you…Maroon, Elvis, Joe, myself, Harry, Glas,Julio, Raylan, Bando at the very least will all be on board.

1 Like

You might need to throw up a couple of freebie competitions for people to get used to the structure. Not sure if its worth the hassle though. Tis easy for NFL when people are used to Fantasy. The first week of the GAA League will always be the toughest time to start it.

Huh?

Sure didn’t I post up a 48/1 winner for ye this week and here you are taking shots at me.

2 Likes

Woeful turnout. I presume you had more actual donations than fellas who entered this? Hurling would possibly have a better turnout, illogical as that seems, but I wouldn’t bother my arse either in fairness.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s much complicated about it. Not sure there’s an appetite to play. And it is hampered by the late team selections etc.

Yeah the donations did better. And I am grateful for all those - this was all funded stuff, so it’s not a disaster. But I’m leaning towards doing a cleaner, easier, more straightforward pickem style thing from now on.

We have that now anyway, but the interface is awkward because it’s accommodating the Fantasy. If the Fantasy isn’t viable I think I’ll put it on the backburner and just do a separate Pickem application for €5/€10 each week.

this is a hurling forum, i had zero interest reading up on players from monaghan or down id never heard of and playing this weekend, but im salivating at the thoughts of a hurling comp. the pickem is fine for the league but pointless come championship weekends, with at most a handful of games on. There’s more than a few on here who think they know their hurling (me included) while only kev and nembo seem to have an interest in footballs intricacies.

@Rocko, your hurt is clear. Sleep on it - things will be better in the morning.

1 Like

Hurling forum, says yer man with Luke Keuchly as his avatar :roll_eyes:
There’s worse rows over the football for sure, that and the cure for cancer like

1 Like

Think i’m missing a load of appearences as well

Can you please pluralise cancer from now on. There is more than one.

Have you a docket for that? Because this is actually puttibg your money wherd youf mouth is

I note you ignoring my questions elsewhere as well. Tut tut. Running away cos you can’t answer.

Will do Kev

2 Likes

Of course I do.

I’d never run away from you either, I leave the coward’s route for you.

Only defenders are awarded appearances points so Frank McGlynn seemed to be the only one to be updated.

@Rocko, please double check that. You’ve updated McGlynn for me but not for @Raylan.

1 Like

I just didn’t update the @Raylan screenshot but he’s updated for everyone.

Yeah, only defenders get appearance points.

@Rocko are the pickem results up? Can’t seem to find them

Forgot about them, will do them now!

1 Like

Pickem results up.

@Raylan wins. @Bandage with the consolation prize.

1 Like

:ronnyroar: