TFK Bogball Team 2000-2019 Full Forward Line

Tyrone were terribly fortunate to get another Ulster team in the final in 2003 as they knew they could beat them. Had it been someone from outside the province we could have seen another repeat of 86, shitting themselves when they got a big lead, going for a point from a penalty and ending up on the end of a hammering.

Compared to any of the other forwards mentioned here he did far better against Tyrone.

Forde scored more than most counties Iā€™m games.

Paddy Bradley was an outstanding footballer too and very unlucky to miss out for me.

Highest all time scorer from Ulsterand Derry only made 1 final during his time there, think he missed the 2011 final through injury and only as far as the AI SF once.

Joyce, cooper, McManus for me.

Just the 9 Ulster players in your team I see fulvio, could you not have found room for a few more.

1 Like

Wee Pee canavan - Joyce - Gooch

1 Like

Cooper Con Clifford for me

No Iā€™ve kept my bias out of it. I had to leave guys like Cavanagh, McGuigan, Oā€™Neill, McConville, McGeeney, McGlynn and Bradley out just to name a few.

1 Like

You should have just picked them, your bias couldnā€™t be more obvious.

Cooper and Joyce nailed on. Iā€™ve gone for king con to bang a few goals in and finish whoever it is this team is playing. #cualaultra

1 Like

Itā€™s now rigged so only Fulvioā€™s picks get in.

Is this what Pearse died for

Same as, what a FF LINE.

No Marsden or McConville? Serious A-U bias here

Canavan 20.5
McManus 17.4
Joyce 10.2
Gooch 9.4
McDonnell 7.1
Freeman 6.0
Forde 4.7
Donaghy 3.5
Brogan 3.2
Oā€™Callaghan 3.2
Clifford 2.7
Savage 1.0
Rock 1.0
Oā€™Neill 1.0
Burke 1.0
Clarke 0.5
Moran 0.5
Oā€™Connor 0.1
Russell 0.1

Cooper Canavan Joyce is a noble forward line. Well done guys.

1 Like

Stevie was absolutely shafted it has to be said.

1 Like