TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

You said my father raped my mother and then said because my mother was a rape victim she was a bit of a slut. That’s some cheap shot.

You have to roll with the punches brah.

Lake Garda should be bargain basement

You’d get a great deal on that hotel in Tenerife that’s in lockdown

Bellboy :joy:

1 Like

Shit just got serious

Yes, be interesting to see if the plethora of resorts in the area remain open.

There was probably a fair bit of the oul rapin’ amongst the 10s of thousands of human ancestors we all have, I suppose we should all be grateful in a way.
I’m sure @anon61878697 was speaking for and about humanity in general, in the broadest possible philosophical and anthropogenical sense … either that or this place has reached level 10

C.c @myboyblue

1 Like

Flybe on the verge of collapse this evening

1 Like

The thoughts of losing the Chinese box office scared the living daylights out of ms broccoli

2 Likes

The reaction Barbara Broccoli gone ahead with the release of No Time To Die would have been cruciferous.

Ryanair are one to watch. Their share price may dip but they have the balance sheet to withstand any crisis and other low-margin airlines going to the wall or reducing capacity will likely make them stronger in the long run.

2 Likes

I think I can speak for all the I’m alright Jack types when I say no matter how many thousands die from this it will be a worthwhile sacrifice once the dollar remains unharmed.

BUY BUY BUY

BUY BUY BUY or BYE BYE BYE?

Jesus Christ, you’re as tiresome as you are hypocritical, everyfucking thread I open youre crying on it, you’ve a very short memory

2 Likes

Sure.

No you and your gang of buddies are the hypocrites. I stood up to you and artfoley and ye shat it. So ye gang up for security in numbers. Of course all the same fella fellas were very quiet yesterday when chocolate claimed my father raped my mother and that my mother was a slut for being the victim of a sexual assault. Some school teacher you are.

Do ye ever take a break ffs. No one cares

8 Likes