TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Anyone able to deduce what this numpty is trying to say?

I think sid has him rattled to within an inch of his life

He’d fit in well with a few of the dimwits around here so.

2 Likes

Aw do you miss Sid you harmless cunt?

4 Likes

Fuck off back to Radio Norwich.

How was Sidney banned from here?

Did he call you a fascist yet?

Hi Sid

Not sure if this should go in casualties of covid or BLM thread but here’s some MLA politician I’ve never heard of apologising for dressing up as Mr.T years ago. She disables the replies in the apology tweet but then tweets about covid shortly after and pretty much every reply is about the main man. A tremendous self mugging.

Is dressing up as mr t racist now?

It is now. it wouldn’t have been generally considered so when she did it. so we’ll have a pile on

It is image appropriation

I wonder how mr t feels about this. He may have a legitimate grievance that punters are no longer buying mr t mohican skull caps from the official mr t merchandise shop.

1 Like

I pity the fool who believes this

I can’t stand that shite. 10 years ago it was all banter.

Tell you a funny story actually lads. Until a few years ago in Monahan the Hillgrove Hotel would put on a big fancy dress party every Christmas. It was great craic. The prizes for best costume were huge. Top prize was a trip to Las Vegas. One year a few Clontibret footballers went dressed as the Cool Runnings team, all 4 of them in blackface, carrying a brilliant looking Jamaican bobsled on the dance floor. They included I don’t think they won it outright but they got a prize so there are lots of photos in the Northern Standard of these boys and the management of the Hillgrove all smiling with their prizes. The Clontibret boys did very well because there was another Cool Running team there that night, but Clontibret had the best Cool Runnings team costumes. The Clontibret boys had a county player in their number.

Now today that would be unacceptable but the point is that it was more innocent times and no harm whatsoever was meant.

We’re waiting

20 Likes

I thought the holy stone would make an appearance there.

It’s not that the story wasn’t funny, it’s just that the one about the Brazilian is tough to bate

Ilkay Gundogan