TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Sounds like supply chain issues.

1 Like

the smokers were killed off

No one flying in the cheap smokes from Eastern Europe is the problem I’d imagine

2 Likes

Is it Michael Lowry?

No. He’s picking up that kind of coin representing the people of Tipperary. Handier money and stress free as well.

We need someone taking honest planning bribes in county Galway.

It might take me a while to grow the dreads and get my personal hygiene down to zero but I’m game.

Just had a look there, a mistake. Can you imagine if Sid was actually fucking American? Actually, I can - he’d probably be homeless.

Booking.com sacking a lot of people I’m hearing. Cisco also announced a bit of spring cleaning.

I suppose they are seeing a down turn in companies investing in big internal network overhauls etc.
I would have thought they should have seen a boost on their remote offerings though.

In my experience, Cisco Webex has been shown up as a bag of shite in comparison to Teams/Zoom etc

1 Like

This is hilarious, some poor refugee from YBIG making the trek to TFK to find out how to get rid of Sidney. It’s like the start of a shitty fantasy novel “I have come seeking a warrior to rid my native land of this pestilence.”

6 Likes

Anyone able to deduce what this numpty is trying to say?

I think sid has him rattled to within an inch of his life

He’d fit in well with a few of the dimwits around here so.

2 Likes

Aw do you miss Sid you harmless cunt?

4 Likes

Fuck off back to Radio Norwich.

How was Sidney banned from here?

Did he call you a fascist yet?

Hi Sid