TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

I’ll be fine no need to worry. Hopefully you’ll catch it and a few of us some peace

Why would you frame it as “only” that amount so?

4 Likes

Coz that’s what the fella reading it out said remember only 15k have tested. The number of positives is largely irrelevant

I would think the ratio of positives to tests is extremely important

@anon60384913 you’ll apologise to me now you coke head .
It’s not me you’ve to worry about dying.

2 Likes

No I mean I haven’t actually heard the number of tests before. If they are just listing how many positives it’s largely irrelevant.

That’s a very nasty post.

There may be hope for you yet

Hazel Chu (cc @Dziekanowski) has postponed her wedding in light of Covid-19 developments.

1 Like

15k tests here is per capita a lot better than plenty of other countries.

1 Like

Hairdressers are next for a social media bashing and an outcry for nationwide postponement of the Purple Rinse.

1 Like

All hairdresser/mua/brows/nails doing cash jobs on fb pages will be spamming hard next few days

Alan Brazil.

3m ago17:55

Ashifa Kassam

Five members of the playing squad and staff of La Liga club Valencia have tested positive for Covid-19, weeks after the team travelled to Milan for a Champions League match.

Earlier in the day, Valencia and Argentina defender Ezequiel Garay became the first La Liga player to confirm that he has the virus.

Idris Elba

Say it ain’t so? I was only thinking I might use the time off to restart the wire. Again

They must have been mixing with the locals over in Milan.

Screw you Property tax,

Kevin Durant.

One of seven NBA players to test positive.

Nice sly Wire refernce from Leo earlier when he said the HSE were ‘tooled up’