TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Incorrect, I think that this is very serious. You whining like a bitch for the past two weeks doesn’t help anyone either.

1 Like

Em, we don’t know how bad this will get yet because we’re in the early stages.

My grandfather once told me of a Twitter exchange he had with a guy from Galway during the early stages of the Spanish Flu, the Galway chap said it was nothing and people had gone soft, that it would never take as many lives as the Irish famine.

Put me on ignore. Its that easy.

You didnt even have the balls to tag me directly in your little dig.

He hasn’t shut up about Trump all day on the other thread. Best to avoid that one, it’s a cesspool.

Never.

Think prince Albert has the virus now , is he Monaco royalty? Anyways ya I loved watching growing up as a kid , it was a race anyone could win if it rained.

:joy:

You’re so fearsome.

Wasnt there a year the Jordan’s were close in the rain? 99 if I’m correct

1 Like

I’m not. I’m scared. As I’m sure a lot of guys on here are.

Most lads are reluctant to voice their fears because of absolute knuckle dragging cave men like you who prey on a perceived weakness. There’s a few lads here at it.

I’ll keep going mate.

Good man, sleep with the light on. It might make a difference.

If you’re machismo fails you, and you feel the need to talk to someone, give me a shout, I’m very empathetic and a wonderful listener

Cheers, but if that happens I’ll talk to one of the lads on here.

They wont talk to you if you’re being a bitch

1 Like

Think that was Belgium you’re thinking about. Don’t think they got close to a win in Monaco, though I was away travelling around then

The difference being the Spanish Flu didn’t start in Spain so it’s very unfair to them :joy:

Possibly the greatest race of all time

The Chinese or the Spanish?

3 Likes

The Kenyans surely

1 Like

I typoed :grinning:

1 Like

Googled there. I reckon Irvine would have won the title if he was no 1 driver for year. Schumacher’s leg break handed title to Mika

2 Likes