TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Will you fuck off you child, you never needed to ‘stand up’ to me because I never did anything to you, I made up a gag that poked fun at your gambling habit,

Asa result I had to put up with the most ridiculous vendetta from you, threatening my employment, threatening to violence on me, cheerleading somebody mocking my child’s speech impediment, just the tip of the iceberg.

Then for some bizarre reason you tried to run me from the forum or at least turn people against me by accusing me of mocking a man with cancer, I had to put up with that while my mum was dying of cancer and having lost my dad to cancer in his mid 50s,

So you’ll excuse me laughing at your earnest pleas for fair play here.

7 Likes

A couple of e-personas have taken a hit because of ths virus

The mask has slipped off Peter Pan and the lost boys. Don’t let anybody be fooled into thinking the vegetable, mice, the bellboy and tracksuit pants are nice guys.

I am genuinely appalled by this and can’t fathom having those accusations thrown at you during that difficult period. I’d imagine you brushed them off but it still doesn’t excuse them. I truly feel bad that you had to experience that.

Tbf you’d be a foolish man to pay any heed to that born liar.

It doesn’t matter that he’s a spoofer. The very nature of the whole interaction is on a par with Sid’s tantrum.

But shur are you surprised?

That @anon61878697 randomly started saying my father raped my mother for no reason? It’s funny how you were appalled by similar posts last year and yesterday you found them amusing.

See I call it as it is and don’t entertain idiots like you. You have zero back bone and seek support from chucks and tracksuit for fear of actually having to debate somebody by yourself. You thought you were hilarious today with your farm comment. Ribbing my parents because cancer treatment can be financially straining is really cutting edge stuff.

You’re a born liar

1 Like

This has nothing to do with the virus.

No that’s your way out of it. Trying to claim it was made up because you have mocked cancer victims and other awful things. So instead of just being a man about it and saying ya I was wrong I’m sorry about that you try and worm out of it. You are spineless.

You couldn’t lie straight in the bed you’re that crooked.

The biggest liar the forum has ever seen.

2 Likes

Keeping trying to worm away. You don’t even have the decency to apologize for your awful comments. You are a coward.

You are one of the most spineless people I’ve came across. If chocolatemice starts mocking the disabled or the homeless will you join in too?

If the truth was in the bed you’d sleep on the floor

1 Like

This isn’t the FA Cup thread