TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

You said the numbers were as expected but I thought most people were shocked they were lower than yesterday

The schools are closed 8 days now.

We could also see cumulative growth from before these measures were taken. Theres a 14 day lead in to symptoms.

It’s hard to gauge the effectiveness of measures because of the nature of transmission and the asymptomatic cases. Cunt of a thing

I am also hopeful. I’m not hanging my hat by these numbers though because I don’t know the scale of testing.

I’d love to see the testing numbers, positive vs negative

Doing the same for family and neighbours. Dropping shopping in porch in bags. Should I be wearing gloves while I shop? What’s best practice here to ensure that I don’t pass anything on

3 Likes

talks of rte educating them over the telly, there’s been movement on getting email addresses from my kids school and sending work to them.

Graphs don’t go in straight lines each day. Trends over several days are what you look at.

1 Like

Totally agree there is more informed thought on here than so called reputable mainstream media. I’d be lost without here at the moment.

1 Like

GDPR compliant I hope

GDPR is about to go out the window. Talks of staff in hospitals who are in isolation being allowed do sensitive work at home. A lot of red tape and unnecessary bullshit is about to disappear

2 Likes

Any social liberties and protections that are removed need to be put back in place when we are clear of this.

I am wearing a pair of black leather gloves. If that helps pal.

They are doing drive thru communion in Askeaton on Sunday

1 Like

#believe

Bureaucracy has gotten a pounding.

1 Like

I’d say he’s not the only one who claims to not have it who “might” have it…

The amount of automation and change that has swept through IT, Legal and Risk (with the usual caveats/protections etc etc) in the last week has been more than the last 3 years. The saving grace has been our clients/suppliers are all in the same boat. Agile is king.

1 Like

Prime Real estate beyond a recruitment tool is dead.

1 Like

Dan walked right into a hay maker there

Better off not wearing gloves as you can sanitise your hands but you can’t sanitise the gloves.

My wife was in hospital this for an appointment and witnessed another woman being cleaned out of it for wearing gloves for that reason (i.e. it’s selfish as it stops you picking it up but it could be on the gloves you can’t clean and you’re spreading it everywhere).

4 Likes

In terms of change to work practices, there are decades where nothing happens and weeks where decades happen.

7 Likes