TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Aren’t you supposed to dump the gloves after each use?

Dump gloves after one use? Well la di fucking dah.

1 Like

If you’re using surgical gloves and disposing after each use it’s all good. It’s using leather or woolen gloves that is verboten.

That’s just cuntish behaviour

Plastic. Not Mikasa

If you were using them right, you could get 4-5 years out a good pair of marigold. Fanchy bastards.

He must be a Dublin footballer

2 Likes

I’m doing a bit of online counselling if anyone is interested via pm, relationships advice, coping strategy etc

12 Likes

Are schools in the Free State totally closed? Are they not being used to look after essential workers’ kids?

1 Like

No suggestion of doing that. A good few of the international experts I’ve heard were against closing schools for that reason.

You’re the counsellor?

Yes, I need to state I have no qualifications.

12 Likes

You’ve a PHD from the University of life mate

I was a full time mad bastard once

4 Likes

You’re in good company on here

Totally locked

Men are going to be a big, big casualty… It’s dawning on a lot of women now that they can get their waxing, nails, hair, tan etc. done…we’re gonna have a load of hairy pale bitches going insane over the next few months. Beware

A buddy of mine has had symptoms in recent days. He was also at Liverpool Atleti match last week. Called doctor and was put on list for test. Drove into Croke Park today;

‘You drive in and get a pack first. Have to put on a mask etc. Then when you go under stand you get to a station with two nurses. You blow your nose and then they take a swab from back of the throat and one up the nose. Fairly uncomfortable but if tubs can do it…‘

No timeframe on test results - will get a call and further instructions.

YETI

1 Like

The lads who went to Cheltenham and that Liverpool match are traitors to Ireland.

4 Likes