TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

COVID-19 all out.

1 Like

Fuck it anyway. The lad across the fields with a weekend picture framing business, his wife with a part time dog grooming ‘studio’ , another neighbour who strips the odd vintage tractor for parts, a cousin who does flower arranging for friends and family…all qualified for a small business grant. 10k each.
My full time business, with business insurance, paying industrial rates, proper premises, 25 years of paying tax, vat etc…gets sweet fuck all.
If conor murphy had ever put in a days graft , or had anything other than contempt for anyone who had…

5 Likes

Is making a provo the minister of Finance a pisstake?

A horse botherer.

Is he one of the midgets?

Looks more of a fat cunt to me.

Is he @The_Dunph?

The dunph would have a lot more class about him

Christ, he must be fair rough so.

Horse racing continues in USA

There isn’t a universal body in the states so it’s up to each state whether to cancel. It’s flying it Australia too. I’m not sure what the story is there but again I think it’s up to each province.

This will make the irish shills seethe. I suppose Irish horse racing fans can still do the most important thing possible, though, betting on it.

1 Like

This is very sad.

Nobody can come and stay with her.

Ah no. Lucy Jordan is one of my favourite tunes.

2 Likes

I’d say her lungs were in flitters before this.

1 Like

Pep Guardiola mother has passed away from it. RIP

From or with, I’m sure Pep is anxious to know.

May she rest in peace. She reared a wonderful man

The Jewish Chronicle has gone into liquidation. They say it’s to do with the Coronavirus but it’s some coincidence that it happens a few days after Jeremy Corbyn stepped down as Labour leader. Not much political capital to be had for them from objecting to anti-Semitic portrayals of Ed Milband, like, say, yesterday’s one in the George Osborne-edited Evening Standard.