TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Really? Miliband’s grandparents on his father’s side were Polish Jewish refugees were they not?

Miliband was the victim of the portrayal, not the person making it. And it’s far from the first time he’s been the victim of anti-Semitic portrayals. The guy who did this tweet is the political cartoonist for the Evening Standard.

1 Like

Ah, I misunderstood.

Well if they’re in liquidation they wouldn’t really have a chance to “capitalise“ on something published yesterday.

Obviously. My point was that anti-Semitic dog whistles from Tory media and politicians particularly against Labour politicians or other left-wing people, is generally tolerated or doesn’t have much of a deal made about it.

Well it made no sense as they’re gone.

The newspaper existed since 1841. You seem to be putting it into some sort of conspiracy bucket, a “Zionist” one?

No mate, it was just a sarcastic comment, but if you really want to go down the conspiracy route, that’s the route you’ll go down.

Right. Make a point next time then.

He’s out of ICU, according to Allison Morris of the Irish News.

8 Likes

Good stuff. A decent skin. Think he pulled a free kick/penalty shoot out last Autumn in an Antrim football semi final. Came across brilliant in it.

That nose is more akin to that of a journeyman pugilist or a fella who took a belt of a flying sliotar before compulsory helmets . Certainly not the classic Jewish hook nose .

@Mac

The Green Party

Mary lou

Sinn fein have collapsed is the space of a few weeks .

Sinn fein are riding high in the polls and have firmed up their support. They might lose a few of the older voters who voted for them but I’d imagine anyone under 35 is still full on SF.

Egg chasing must be banned instantly. Shirley be to God, you can’t have fellas rolling around in the muck together and sticking their heads in other men’s arses.

Don’t call me Shirley

1 Like

What kind of deranged lunatic goes onto a national radio programme to talk about splitting up with his wife in what can only be in the last few weeks.