TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Social distancing in kitchens is fantasy land, take aways or not, no self respecting chef would ever wear gloves either

1 Like
1 Like

Tis an ill wind and all that

Twud have been hard to adhere to the Social Distancing in the island I suppose.

The public has never needed love island so bad. It’s a national outrage

The tradition of blowing out candles on birthday cakes and then everyone having a slice of cake.

It’s gone.

Gone forever.

2 Likes

True. Although having been at birthday parties where you can see the salvia sitting on the cake beside the candle wax, you’d wonder was it ever such a good idea.

I was watching some TV show the other night and two people hugged as a greeting and I was thinking oh they shouldn’t have done that. The reprogramming doesn’t take long to kick in.

1 Like

It’s all a cod. Normal people will have forgotten about it soon

2 Likes

all this nonsense will be forgotten about in 12 months, the whole thing is a cod, people will be living their lives again normally

It’s looking like a V shaped recovery again, according to this morning’s market news. The doomsday merchants were rolling out U shaped and even L shaped recoveries last week, but most countries are getting on with it now.

V V V.

a few flat earthers still hanging on here mate, have a word with them

V for Victory

While we’re at the bottom of the V not able to get the economy into first gear

I’m sure some enterprising type will come up with the idea of a spit cover for a birthday cake.

1 Like

One just did. Unrale.

1 Like

Now I’m really pissed off

Fuck this

The world just got a lot smaller