1 Like

Any deaths today?

No deaths, 140 odd cases

1 Like

The bunga bunga parties must be a hotbed for it

The Rock

Gibraltar, Dwayne Johnson or Alcatraz?

dd

Illicit cigarettes have dropped off the face of the earth. A guy that’d be well known to me was moving 50k of them a week pre lockdown and now supplies have dropped to zero.

He was paying €1275 per box - 50X200 (25.50 per sleeve) and knocking them out at €35 each. Big coin profit and now its gone. I jokingly enquired about the Covid payment, we both laughed. Before any of you make disparaging remarks it’s not my buddy Tommy C…

5 Likes

You’re a smoker at heart @anon67715551

Sidney giving an exhibition over on ybig.ie. New forum, same boring posts.

Is it worth a look?

I suppose 50 years of unbroken service would achieve that claim to fame. 30 months now, 2 stone heavier, umpteen trousers dumped and not really any bit healthier. At least I don’t feel any better for quitting them.
That said, they’re dirty smelly bastards of things, stinking out cars and houses. I console myself looking at lads smoking and think to myself you’d be as well burning €10 notes.

1 Like

Possibly, hes relentless ill give him that. Stephen Kenny he’s new target.

I would say a lot of those illicit cigarettes were finding their way into vending machines in so called “wet pubs”.

Genuine question, why would people be smoking less in a time of high stress or is that too naive.