TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Place is fucked. My sister can’t come to my wee girl’s confirmation. Ah well, the corona virus just saved me the price of a three course meal…every cloud etc

1 Like

Ooofffttt

What a stroke of luck. No more plague riddled Italians flying to visit their chip shop owning cousins.

When the cruise ships go bust, I’m going to buy one and park it in Dublin dock and rent the rooms out for a small fortune

4 Likes

Liverpool FC

2 Likes

An incredible anti climax. For starters they might not even get to win it. And even if they do it will be behind closed doors and they won’t get to do a parade.

Was there even a single exciting moment in the entire season for them? I can’t remember any standout moment for them at all.

6 Likes

If they lose tonight it will have been a very underwhelming season

looks like the british cabinet couldve been taken out by nadine dorries

1 Like

There are one of the most impressive high intensity running and sprinting teams of all time. Their concerted pressing is also a joy to behold for their fans.

The mother of all asterisks will need to be put near this title in the history books

1 Like

They’ll do well to be given that title at this rate.

Liverpool should play the two games they need to win this weekend, get it over and done with for everyone’s safety.

Is there truth to this as well?

Its the only way they’ll get those games played at this rate.

Clare GAA has fallen

I may put the good straw hat back in the wardrobe so :cry:

1 Like

And the banjo

That goes everywhere

1 Like

Commentators eye

I think what will happen with the soccer is that the authorities will write off this season. And start next year with the same teams in the same division.