TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

As per usual the bullies stick together. I wonder what their families would think of the fact they spend their days harassing and bullying people on anonymous forums for a few kicks. People like ye make ye sick.

would you ever fuck off with yourself, always the victim.

what @anon61878697 said was well out of order and he should apologise if he has scruples. but the BIAT thing was wrong from your end. man up and own int

1 Like

I’m not a victim at all. I’m merely pointing out the Double standards of people.

@Rocko can you get this shite off my thread please

2 Likes

More lies

it was a harmless ’ your Ma’ type gag at the start…it was forgotten about until your man brought it up about 5 times yesterday, kept tagging me in posts and then lied about his Ma actually being sexually assaulted… A pure victim who revels in it… We’ve all had worse thrown at us and we got on with it. The same fella would always love the disgusting posts of HBV…his bullying of Trackie was one of the most shameful things I ever witnessed on here.

2 Likes

You hurt an anonymous person’s feelings on an internet forum. Shame on you.

1 Like

Bellboy! Tremendous.

Carry on.

2 Likes

Looks like slim pickings from here on in. Luckily I have I have 230 episodes of Roseanne downloaded.

@AppleCrumbled do you apologise for calling @GeoffreyBoycott a wife beater yesterday?

I apologise for calling you a vile soup taking hooked nose cunt

6 Likes

:roll_eyes:

On that basis then I’m a mixture of a computer, a raincoat and a werid pasta-y thing you eat covered in cheese.

2 Likes

Ban ‘em all

I knew it!!!

1 Like

80% of Belfast Airport’s flights are Flybe. Ruh roh

City or International airport?

City. They’re fucked. Although I think it’s 40%.

Flybe operates 80% of the flights at Belfast City Airport.