TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Twitter does not bare any resemblance to the real world. It is a lightning conductor for the thoughts and musings of the permanently outraged. It seems to be dominated by people who are aligned to the left on the political spectrum who may have more man hours * than your ordinary joe soap. News and clickbait articles are used to agitate these people and get a reaction. There is a deep mistrust of government who mistakenly try to appease this mob with more totalitarianism. There is an outrage at mere mention of opening of restrictions reinforced at the awful spectre of people being sick in a hospital broadcast on a tv current affairs programme. When they see overworked hospital staff (as was always the case) their general work shyness cannot begin to comprehend this. They thought everything in life was for free. Its notable though that the mob are not as exorcised about slow roll out of vaccines. No, this current status quo suits them down to the ground. To summarise it is a complete and utter waste of time debating with these people. Their ideologies and lifestyle choices wont allow it. In fact it would be an occupational hazard to do so.

• or woman hours for the twitterati
10 Likes

For those looking for the bullet points

• Irish Twitter is a nawful place.
1 Like

Not to worry. Our leaders know what they’re doing

5 Likes

The mentallers’ view point has been totally discredited, no need for dissenters anymore.

I have a tiny twitter pool, I only ever read articles, don’t bother with comments myself so I can’t say
But the likes of Woolie and Ewan seem to get plenty of support, would you even express your concerns to your own following however small that may be and strive to make them think

I honestly believe that TFK is so unbalanced as to make it completely pointless adding to the roar, if anybody is so passionate about something shouldn’t they try to be part of the solution

In the real world it’s nearly the opposite.

The real world doesn’t have the newshounds peering through the minutes of NPHET briefings or investigating the benefits of Ivermectin that you’d see on here.

1 Like

If one can just reach but a few you can exterminate the rest, as stalin used to chortle

2 Likes

Down with that sort of thing. Careful now

MyGod
@alf_stewart has sent a letter to RTÉ

Not strictly on the OIUTF platform but it’s something anyway :clap::clap:

Everybody else happy enough to piss and moan to the converted on TFK

2 Likes

Why don’t you write letters to the government and your union. Tell them you’re not at risk, that you teach deprived children and that it’s shameful how your profession has behaved.

4 Likes

Another repetitive post from you. If only we had a post moderator to pull you up on it?

4 Likes

Captain no fun strikes again

1 Like

You need to repeat this 200 times in the next week to get some traction here… A nawful chore as the king sheep might say

Wagons circling a nawful lot quicker than normal these days

2 Likes

Deplatforming is the modern day equivalent of getting lee Harvey to shoot down your plane

That fucking nutter should have the surname taken off him

I thought he was excellent in Iron Man tbf

1 Like

Pressure mounting for Gov Cuomo

He’s fucked, a lying scumbag.

1 Like