TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Bit of a faux pas killing all those old people

1 Like

They would have died anyway according to Andrew. Actually his exact words were who gives a fuck where they died, tis all the one.

1 Like

Most of that family were utter cunts

Bit of a poet philosopher our andy.
What’s this about them shutting down Florida? I predict that they’ll have to invent a florida variant in order to stop this common sense craze from taking hold

It’s purely political revenge. The UK variant is more prevalent here in Ca than Florida.

Are they trialling the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine over there as well?

:smiley:

All home grown, Pfizer and Moderna.
I’m holding out for the one and done J&J myself.

You cant blame them. Florida and sweden practically ended internet careers, even on minor US outposts like tfk

1 Like

The mere mention of Florida and Sweden drives the mentallers mental.

3 Likes

If the entire populations of Sweden and Florida died it still wouldn’t be enough to sate @mikehunt .

2 Likes

Driving tests are being run with windows open.

The testers cancelled tests last week as weather was too cold.

What. A. Fucking. Country.

3 Likes

So brave of them to forego their pay for the common good

Roasters who pretend to be American football fans have blood on their hands

People were visiting other households “to see football games, Superbowl, a Premiership match, even people moving between homes for a cup of tea, just having that quick catch up,” he said.

2 Likes

I buried my last remaining uncle there during the week, he’d a good run at it checking out just short of 105, 103 of them being the finest. He’d outlasted his father who’d reached 103. He was a member of the St.Pats Cavan winning McRory Cup winning team of 1935 among many other sporting achievements - a Barton Cup winner in golf being another.

A great man, interested in many things and influential in the academic progress of not only his children but his nieces and nephews. It, sadly but peculiarly, elevates me to the honoured title of now being the senior Boxtyeater.

Ní beidh a leithéad an arís. Súaimhneas síorraí d’anam uasal.

52 Likes

Condolences @anon67715551. Oul uncles are a treasure and a sorrow to see go. RIP

1 Like

He played on the same team at St Pats as the great John Joe O’ Reilly no doubt.

Condolences Boxty, sounds like he had a great run and a life well lived.

Ar dheis dé…

1 Like

Condolences @anon67715551. To have 103 healthy years is magnificent. That generation puts mine to shame, they had a class and worth ethic about them that is sadly lacking today.

2 Likes

RIP

1 Like

RIP Boxty. Ye have serious longevity in your family. I expect three or four more decades of you posting here.

1 Like

Condolences, that’s a fair innings the Boxty gene pool must be the finest!

1 Like