TFK Catch Up Thread

The crime here that is reported is assault and mugging by a bunch of scumbags. It’s terrible for the victims but it’s utter speculation to say that they were attacked by a bunch of scumbags because they were gay.

It gets very dangerous in making victimhood a hierarchy. You seem to be normalising violent behaviour against non-gay people.

You’re right. Izzy was the real victim in that attack.

22te8q

All the evidence in the article links it to being a homophobic attack.

Again, you’ll ignore evidence and fact because you’re utterly homophobic and fundamental in your beliefs. You’re painfully fundamental

What evidence you clown? You make a serious amount of assumptions on things.

You know fuck all about this case. I’m commenting on why what seems to be a rather minor assault is getting such coverage.

It seems to be giving us the message that violent attacks are ok unless they are committed on gay people. That’s the wrong message to be sent out.

2 Likes

You’re just a warped scumbag, simple as that.

People shouldn’t bother giving you the oxygen you crave, you pathetic loner.

1 Like

They have bloodied noses, you must live a very sheltered life Fanta Pants.

Thats a disgusting and not very surprising post from a really horrible person.

1 Like

Very misogynist post from yourself.

He’s happy to believe victims of assault when it suits his agenda… Ulster rape case.

:laughing:

You think the associated press are trying to create a hierarchy of victimhood and that there’s a conspiracy to report all crimes as homophobic.

And I’m making assumptions.

You’re good value. I’ll give you that. You freak.

I don’t know why you bother engaging with these s hooks cicero. They know that you’re correct but they’ve been brainwashed and will die with regret. They crossed the line and rather than come back to the Lord they live with their deviancy convincing themselves that they are ok.

1 Like

100%.

The media don’t report the facts.

As many as that they can possibly fit in dumb dumb.

Useless naive cunts.

Hurling thread. 600 unread posts since yesterday lunchtime :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@bandage put out a call to arms for the Wexford posters and the Limerick and Galway lads have really taken it a step further.

It’s absolutely fucking MENTAL.

2 Likes

I’ve started using caps now when THERE IS NO NEED. It must be Buff.