TFK Catch Up Thread

All US IPs are banned since this whole black thing started. That’s @anon7035031 out.

Only 6730 with the voucher

Can someone bump the thread about the Irish orignating from far east please, I cant find it?

I thought we came from Egypt?

thats the one!

The Labane Thread lads, can I get a summery in around two sentences please? Can’t keep up with it

Ball Hop.

Lads are cunts.

2 Likes

A Flowers By Irene van delivered flowers to @Thomas_Brady Princess fanny waxing studio yesterday evening and all hell broke loose.

1 Like

Labane is being doxxed and is very upset about it… The thread went down the usual route - sides were taken, points were scored and I was accused of ball hopping.

1 Like

The feds are onto him :smiley:

1 Like

Nevermind two sentences, here’s two words:

Boolean search.

1 Like

Right so.

Anyone?

4 Likes

What’s going on in the sf thread? The burial/cremation sleight of hand sounds incredible but I know nothing about it…other than they sent the staff home for the day, brought the deceased to the graveyard for burial, then brought him to roselawn for cremation.
The cynic in me suspects that they buried one, dug up another and then destroyed the evidence of an old ‘crime’, all under the watchful eye of the newsletter and the bbc.
At least that’s what I would have done.

1 Like

Idle hands etc…

I’ve 550 posts in the Labane thread and I haven’t the heart to go through them. @Thomas_Brady can you give me some bullet points via WhatsApp please ?

1 Like

I’ve no idea what you’re on about. How would I have your WhatsApp ? You’ve got the wrong guy here .

2 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

Well I have your telegram

eeeeek…