TFK Catch Up Thread

Where?

It’s Ireland’s biggest lingerie section, I understand.
Really?!
Yeah, I read that… Somewhere…

1 Like

At least that explains the siren

700 unread posts on the US election as I was asleep. Can someone give me the current score twitter is in meltdown

0-0

Jesus sleepy joe has no score? This is senior hurling what Donald on

@Lazarus is having a complete sid style meltdown, its fascinating to watch

1 Like

The lack of sleep is making him delirious

It’s like the 2018 hurling final. The 70 mins are up. Trump (Limk) is well up. Somehow the ref (courts) decides to play 8 extra mins. The ref finds extra votes (frees for Galway) to try and even it up. Comes close but ultimately fails.

1 Like

A victory speech without a victory - Trump is carrying on like Tom Ryan here

2 Likes

Sleepy Joe had them crawling out from under the woodwork all night,. They weren’t long crawling back in

Trump to win on electoral college votes and lose on popular votes. Democrats will go to supreme Court

That’s kinda cute and I can see why you’d wish to use that analogy, but I’m pretty sure it’s not remotely like that.

But 7/10 for effort, you did good there.

That’s normal

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Limerick lads have turned on the Waterford lads ahead of the weekend? Pressure is really mounting on Shannonside.

@Locke and the Kilkenny boys are sitting back laughing their holes off at everyone

3 Likes

We’re always fearful of the new money counties, it’s the future you’d have to say. A bit like the way my own people became less and less relevant over the years.

Pat McDonagh pays his taxes in this country. A victory for Galway is a victory for us all

2 Likes