3 Likes

Mac :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Off to a splendid start @Lazarus
:clap::clap::clap:

Emeritus Professor Ramesh Thakur

I would humbly suggest this particular video is required viewing

1 Like

The RTE lady, Tobin I think think, made a lovely Freudian slip yesterday on the news… She said we are ‘living for covid’… And the quickly corrected herself to say ‘living with covid.’

Michael McNamara. A cunt.
Only once in my life has someone pulled the “Do you know who I am?” line with me and it was that cunt. Fuck him. The Clare cunt.

Easily mistaken for Arlene Foster if you ever get the chance again.

4 Likes

Arlene is a gent compared to that rotten fucker.

Informative rating

Aaaaah I knew there would be a blemish on his tfk cv. Where and when was this?

National Ploughing Championships.

It’s bulling rain in scenic Ratheniska on Day 1 (can’t remember which year) and I’m doing my bit as a volunteer car park steward.

It’s a simple enough job which suits me. Direct the cars arriving to their spot. 99% of people are fine. “Fair play to you, miserable day”, “No bother, thanks” etc.
The odd driver tries to get closer to the entrance to the exhibition area. You just treat everyone the same and it’s grand.

But bollocky Bill from Clare decides he’s far too important to walk a few hundred metres across stubbles and he’s parking right up at the entrance to the site. “Do you know who I am?”.

An unmerciful tosser of the highest order turns out to be the answer.

3 Likes
2 Likes

'mon mattie

1 Like

Sir Desmond puts it up to the bastards

3 Likes

Hup ye boy ye.

2 Likes

He absolutely lambastes Eggs performance on Claire Byrne. But he didn’t see it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like