TFK Christmas Party

It’s about time we appointed an organising committee for the third annual TFK Christmas bash. People often complain about the build-up to Christmas starting too early but it’s important for us to get an early mover advantage over other groups and nail down our itinerary for the evening in what is sure to be a very competitive commercial season.

We’ll have various polls closer to the time to select date, venue etc but we can use this thread as a start to make some suggestions. Anybody wishing to be appointed to the organising committee should identify themselves on the thread also but you’ll need to have your application seconded and thirded by other members.

Please ensure to include relevant examples of successful organisational experiences and those encompassing a Christmas theme should put you into a particularly strong position to earn a place on the committee.

Finally, wishing you and yours all that is good this holiday season.

Its a sickner to be missing out on the bash this year, but i have to go spend Christmas in Australia Bandage. I’ll send a telegram on the night wishing you all the best.

Happy Holidays

Hopefully this will not be a repeat of the Jamboree where it was just myself, Bandage and Jugs in Kehoes.

I should be in attendance.

I just hope the old adage is not true…You should never meet your heroes as they will always let you down.

???

I was also at the jamboree.

I made a massive effort, and even brought a Mrs Appendage who is also a forum member. Albeit a rather quiet one.

Farmer, you sir are an idiot.

That’s a barefaced lie Farmer and I request you to withdraw it immediately. Rocko and larryduff were also there, as was Appendage, and we subsequently met members of the Flano Alliance in Flannery’s. In fact, there was a tender moment when Flano and I posed for a picture and I believe Flano to this very day sleeps with the keyring down his boxer shorts.

Jamboree was meant to be in Kehoes.

Larryduff and therock67 attended but left early. Appendage arrived with his good lady wife and they stayed for about 10 minutes. Only myself, you and Jugs were drinking in Kehoes at the end.

It is irrelevant that you bumped into the Flano Alliance in Flannerys afterwards. Apparently they came to Kehoes but couldnt see us even though I was in attendance.

It was a disappointing night to be honest given the hype that surrounded it.

I think I would be scared. I met artfoley once at a AFR gig and he turned to the law afterwards and that after admitting he was actually from Liverpool and went to a Protestant school, similar reprecussions should be avoided.

Just to clarify. I haven’t seen that keyring since that night. It is currently (and always has been) in the possession of Sledgehammer.

Be thankful Bandage I never revealed the antics I witnessed out of you and Jugs that night. Shameful stuff.

Was it farmer who previously accused Sledgehammer of not being at a TFK night out even though he sat opposite him for half the night?

Farmer is an idiot Mac. Everything he types can be pretty much disregarded. He is also a fan of the Kelly Family.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Jamboree was meant to be in Kehoes.

Larryduff and therock67 attended but left early. Appendage arrived with his good lady wife and they stayed for about 10 minutes. Only myself, you and Jugs were drinking in Kehoes at the end.

It is irrelevant that you bumped into the Flano Alliance in Flannerys afterwards. Apparently they came to Kehoes but couldnt see us even though I was in attendance.

It was a disappointing night to be honest given the hype that surrounded it.[/quote]

Farmer, the larryduff and rocko collective left to get the last DART after drinking for 5 or 6 hours. Appendage was there for quite some time. The jamboree was the event itself and it encapsulated the whole night and not just the initial meeting venue. You’re letting the fact you left Flannery’s early due to next day work commitments cloud your judgement and that must surely rankle with you given your subsequent sacking from that job several weeks later.

Mmm…

Have I awakened some horrible memories for Bandage with my last post here…

A few things:

• Appendage is a utter fool.
  • It was established that I was not sitting across from Sledgehammer at last year’s Christmas party, despite vigorous claims to the contrary, as he had left before I arrived.
  • I was never sacked from a job in my life.
  • I am not a fan of the Kelly family.

Anyway…

Farmer is right on this. Sledgehammer had left before Farmer arrived.

Sacked = Dismissed = Let Go = Not Offering Full Time Terms After Completion Of Probabtion Period.

Same things Farmer but let’s not argue over the semantics of it and instead celebrate your recent return to gainful employment.

Bandage letting it all out now. Whoa hooooooo…

and what was your old moniker then hib ???

Myself and GMan will be hosting the antipodean version of the TFK Xmas party. Shrimps will be thrown on the barbie, copious amounts of not very good Australian beer will be consumed and many “shiela’s” will be harrassed. Though we will be on opposite sides of the continent, so slight problem there, it will have to be an online party…

Clarkey, Timofte, iamthegaffer,

Maybe PM Fitzy and head along to this too.